CH. 1

PLUSHIE 》Jeon Wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at the sound of my alarm rang. I groaned softly before opening my eyes and smiled brightly at Woonu as I greeted him a good morning.

Then I slowly got up from my bed and dragged my legs to the bathroom.

After I've done with everything, I went out of my room and went straightly to the kitchen.

I let out a soft sigh as I found a small paper at the table, again.

Chaerin-ah, I'm sorry again for not making you a breakfast. I have no time to make it since I have to go to work early. Just make it yourself okay? And I probably will come back home late tonight so don't wait for me, sweetie. xoxo

I read the paper message before throwing it at the trashbin.

I'm already used to it. It's always happened. She shouldn't have leave a message since I already knew what she was going to say.

but yeah, I know I shouldn't complained. But it's kinda... I dont know. I'm tired of reading the same messages or words all over again.

I sighed again, grabbing a bread before putting the strawberry jams on it.

It's my favourite food, so I'm happy that I could eat it everyday. It gave me energy.

My mom used to make it for me when i was a kid. But now, I'm doing it by myself.

I smiled at the thought of my parents flashing through my eyes. I missed them so much. I wish they were here.

I blinked my eyes and immediately wiped my cheeks as I could feel that it was wet. I cried again.

Before I could even take a bite on my bread, my phone suddenly rang loudly.

I took it out from my pocket and placed it against my ear, answering the phone call.

"JUNG CHAERIN!!!"

"Good morning to you too, Lee Nayoung." I said, rolling my eyes annoyedly though she couldn't see it.

"Yah! Look at the time!!!! you're late for school, ." She said in a matter-of-factly.

I looked at the time and my eyes widened. "What the funk, why didn't you cALL ME SOONER?!?!?!?!?!" I said, panicly.

"Yeah right. says the one who ignored my calls for 5 times." She said again. I could feel that she was rolling her eyes.

I looked at my phone screen and looked at the notification.

5 missed calls from Nayoungie.

wow. I didn't even realised that she was calling-

whoops. Better get going.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and ran towards my room to take my things.

Before I go out, I bid Woonu a goodbye and a flying kiss.

"Jung Chaerin, you are late. and why?" Mr.Kim, my homeroom teacher asked while raising an eyebrow as he looked at me running inside the room.

I was breathing heavily as I looked around the class and found Nayoung laughing at me secretly.

Aish, that girl I swear--

Mr.Kim interrupted at my thought as he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter