CH. 2

PLUSHIE 》Jeon Wonwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suddenly got attacked by a tight hug as soon as I entered the classroom. I rolled my eyes playfully and said, "Hello to you too, girlfriend."

Nayoung broke the hug and greeted me with a bright smile on her face. I narrowed my eyes as I smell something fishy.

"Spill the beans." I said.

She grabbed my hand and immediately took me to our seats. "My boyfriend! He's transferring to this school!"

"Really?" I asked, shocked. "That guy from Daegu?" I blinked. I honestly forgot that she got a boyfriend, because she rarely talk about him, and I didn't even know how he looks like.

She nodded her head while smiling brightly, "Yes, yes! Omg. I can't wait to meet him!"

I let out a soft chuckle and asked, "is he going to be in our class?"

Her face fell and sighed, "unfortunately not. He's in the class next door."

I pat her shoulder, "thats okay. Atleast you both still can meet." I flashed a warm smile.

She nodded and smiled back.

"Chaerin, let's go!" Nayoung grabbed my wrist and I stopped her even before she could drag me out.

"Slow down girl, slow down. I know you're excited to meet your boyfriend but I'm not a dog that you can drag me whenever you can." I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

She frowned a bit and said, "Its just that.. it's been a while since I met him and I want you to meet him."

I wrapped my arm around her arm and walked out of the classroom, "now let's go find your prince charming!"

Again, Nayoung dragged me everywhere as her eyes wandered around looking for her boyfriend. When she finally saw someone whom look familiar to her, she immediately called his name.

The guy turned around, waving his hand over us while having a gummy smile on his face. Our eyes then met and I swear my jaw dropped.

Choi Seungcheol?

Nayoung then dragged me again along with her and approached her boyfriend. I blinked my eyes as I looked at him.

"Hey, babe." Seungcheol greeted as he looked at my bestfriend before turning his head to look at me, "Hey. we meet again, Chaerin." He flashed a gummy smile.

Nayoung blinked her eyes in confusion as she looked at me, "what? you know him?"

"n-"

"yes!" Seungcheol immediately answered it for me. "We met yesterday, at the detention room. Do you remember?"

I nodded slowly and let out an awkward chuckle, "y-yeah. I do. Nice to meet you again, Seungcheol." I bowed my head a bit.

Nayoung coughed as she looked at the both of us, "Okay, guess I don't have to introduce you again to him then."

I nodded again, "alright lovebirds. I dont want to be a thirdwheel so I'll leave you guys alone." I gave Nayoung a teasing smile before walking away, leaving them alone.

I let out a soft sigh while making my way to the rooftop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter