August Kim (Manager #2)

Thieves [re-opened]

AFF Name: JongKey1221

AFF Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/80270

~~~~~

Name: August Kim

Gender: Female

Date of Birth: November 16th, 1986

Age: 24, almost 25

Orientation: Straight

Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

Hometown: Incheon, South Korea

Nationality: Half-Korean, Half-American

Relationship Status: Single

~~~~~

Personality: August is quiet and shy, but when it comes to bossing people around, she's able to control literally everything and everyone around her. She won't take no for an answer when she wants her way, but if she thinks the other's idea is quite sufficient, she'll give it a shot. She can take care of herself quite well, but she also wants someone to help.

Her past was rough, but she's still a strong, independent woman who wants to change the world in a good way. She's got plenty of friends to help her out, but her other half is still missing. She wishes she had more freedom when she feels trapped, but when she sees everything she's done in her life, she realizes it's what she's always wanted and smiles with the world.

~~~~~
Family: Younger sister (18), older brother (27), mother

Background: Harsh and hurtful, but it helped her with her life today. Her father abused her and her mother was out drinking every night, so she had to learn to take care of herself. Her brother constantly had to work to keep her and her little sister, Katie, fed and clothed with a good roof over their heads. He paid for all of their school funds as well. August cared for her brother like he was her own father.

~~~~~

How did you become a manager?: August was working in the restraurant one day when somebody scouting for a manager came by and saw how she took control of everyone in the restaurant when a fire started. They all went berserk, but August took charge and got them all out safely, all-the-while saving the kitchen and the food.

~~~~~

What kind of manager are you?: Proud, friendly, shy, and gentle.

How do you treat the band members?: August thinks of the band members as her own brothers. She will do anything for them, and if they ask her for something, she'll do everything in her power to get them what they want.

What is your relationship with the group?: They're all one big happy family with the occasional arguments.

How far would you go to protect the group?: She would do anything for them, even if it meant giving up her life.