Jang ChunHee (Make-Up Artist #1)

Thieves [re-opened]

AFF Name: B_ann1

AFF Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/51846

~~~~~

Name: Jang ChunHee

Gender: F

Date of Birth: 18th November 1987

Age: 24

Orientation: Lesbian

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Nationality: Korean

Relationship Status: Single and plans to stay that way for a long time :D

~~~~~

Personality: 

  ChunHee or Chuchu to her friends and the boys is a very straightforward girl who is not afraid to state her opinion. She can seem a bit badass since she is always smoking and basically all her clothes are black and leather. She is quiet and calm and doesn't seem to be in a hurry anywhere.Chuchu is a very intelligent person. She often has the boys complaining to her about their worries and she likes to give advices to them. Usually her point of view helps others.

  Chuchu is very dedicated to her work and she likes to experiment with new things. Sometimes the rahter unusual creations on the guys' faces are the produciton of her complicated brain and creative skills. Artistically Chuchu is also talented. On her free time she likes to paint and play the violin. Chuchu is very laid-back and doesn't like to stress about things. She reads a lot of books and likes to go to the movies and shopping.

~~~~~
Family:
Dad || Jang JongHyun || 54
Mom || Jang JaeHwa || 44

Background: Chuchu's entirely Korean family lived in Japan when she was born. She went to school there and therefore both her Korean and Japanese are extremely fluent. She always did well with her studies and used to have a great family spirit with her parents who expected a lot from her.  However, nowadays that has all changed. Chuchu has a really bad relationship with her parents. They would have wanted her to go to law school and study a lot but instead she decided to go with beauty care. Her very conservative and religious family was also very shocked when at the age of fifteen Chuchu came out of closet and introduced her girlfriend to her parents. She got kicked out from her parents house and she decided to move to Korea.