Park ShinKi (Main Dancer/Sub-Vocal)

Thieves [re-opened]

AFF Name: Drama153

AFF Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/39076

~~~~~

Name: Park ShinKi

Nickname: Alex

Birthplace: Canada

Hometown: Busan, Korea

Ethnicity: Canadian, Korean

Birthday: January 6, 1992

Age: 19

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 54 kg

Languages: English (fluent), Korean (fluent)

ual Orientation: gay

Personality:

 

Alex is what people calls the 'nice sunbae' in school. He's the type of guy who is always found helping someone or showing someone their way around. He hates violence and rather talks his way out of one rather then fight himself. Alex is very innocent and naive because if someone immediately asks him for help, he won't hesitate and will rush to their aid. Even if the person's problem is completely stupid and what would be considered a waste of time, Alex would be happy nonetheless because he was the first one they came for help. You see, Alex likes to be the type of person everyone can depend on because he knows that he is making them happy and he likes it when people are happy.

Alex is also considered dense because when he gives his eye candy smile, he has no idea what he's doing to the people who's around him. Also when people talk about ... erted stuff he has no idea what they're talking about. If they talk about how cute someone is, he'll agree and compare them to his puppy. He's completely innocent and has never seen the darker side of the world ... yet... at least hopefully not. When people ask to go out with him, he'll say yes and show up with his friends. Which will lead him to confusion because the person would leave angrily. Alex is just very clueless and has never gone out with anyone because he's the type of guy who has never thought about dating or anything. To him, dating is not in his mind or it's just that he never found someone that he took interest in.

He has a deep passion for dancing and has been dancing since he was little. It was a way for him to let out all his stress and to just think about nothing. He's usually the guy who stays after practice to perfect his moves. His dancing skills are very dear to him and if you insult it, he won't take it lightly. Actually, if you insult any of his close friends and family members ... well forget about talking, he'll put up his fist. He also has low tolerance for bullies, in fact he hates them with all his gut.

In his free time at home when he has absolutely nothing to do, he sometimes plays his guitar and writes songs. This is one of his talent that he picked up as he grew up and became more of a hobby to him then a dream. He only ever plays his guitar when he's trying to cheer someone who is really, really down or if he has the urge to play it.

Style:

Park ShinKi likes to wear long sleeve shirts, sweaters and graphic t-shirt (when it's really hot). He's not the type to wear tank tops or shorts/khaki and he hates the color beige so none of those. He doesn't wear polo t-shirts either. He likes wearing plain colors. Wears denims or skinny jeans with converse or high tops. When he's in his dorm/room, he wears his pajamas, sometimes (rarely) he'll wear tank top or just wear his bottoms.

~~~~~

Likes:

Puppies

Dancing

Cooking Shows

Strawberry Shortcakes

Puzzles

Rubik's cube

Snow

The Winter

Having Fun

Success

Smiles

Happy people

 

Dislikes:

Cats

Hello Kitty

Two face people

Bullies

Failure

Insults on his dancing

Country music

Scary movies

Blood

Sad People

 

Hobbies:

Cooking

Baking

Doing Puzzles

Playing with his rubik's cube

Dancing

telling jokes

 

Habits:

He's always biting his thumb when he's nervous

if someone's sad, he'll immediately go over to them and try to cheer them up

If they're crying, he'll make weird faces (his best seller is his monkey face)

If he's thinking, you can tell when he starts puffing his cheeks

His eyes starts to narrow when he's angry

 

Trivia:

 

Has a twin sister

Has a deep fear of heights

Can finish his rubik's cube in 19 seconds

If he sees blood he'll stare at it and freeze up

Blood Type: AB

Has a siberian husky name Ace

Never had his first kiss yet

Never gone out with anyone yet

Had all Straight A's in his high school

Can play the guitar

~~~~~

Personal Background:

 

Alex was born in Canada with his mom, dad and his two siblings who are triplets with him. His family was the regular type of family who went out on trips and stuff like that. Alex and his sister was liked among their peers, but not their brother. Alex's brother looked different from them and was always considered a freak. Every night, Alex's brother would cry and the only way to sleep was for Alex to dance for him or to sing, but it was mostly dancing. That's how Alex love for dancing came, because it made his brother happy Pretty soon, though, Alex's brother did suicide because he couldn't take the bullying anymore. Alex hated bullies after that and was always nice to everyone because he realized that people can do suicide because of your action.

After that incident, Alex and his family moved to Korea to start life anew where he continued his love for dancing and continued to be nice to those around him.

Family:

 

Park Eunhae /Mother/ 38/Ballet Dancer/ A sweet and kind mother who hates to see her children growing up. Is always there for family and will sacrifice her own life for them if needed.

Park Seungri/Father/40/Lawyer/ Although he's a lawyer, he isn't strict and will force his kids to follow the rules. If they do, he just shows them an example of what will happen in the future if they continue that way and most of the time his examples are scary. Kind and caring.

Park Sung Rin/Twin Sister/19/College student/ Rin is the opposite of Alex in behavior. She's really lazy and isn't afraid to speak her mind whether it's insulting or not. But she's really really smart and brilliant.

Friends:

Seyong - MYNAME

Gunwoo - MYNAME

Minzy - 2ne1

G-Dragon

Sandara Park -2ne1

~~~~~

Trainee Years:

2 1/2 years

Trainee Background:

Alex went through a lot during his trainee years. Sometimes he just wanted to stop during practice and take a breather, sometimes he just wants to forget the rules and go drink water without waiting, but the one thing that he never did was give up. During his trainee years, he realized that he loved dancing more than ever and that he knows that this is the path he wanted to take.

How were you found?:

Alex was already known for his showings in cafe places, but he was founded during his public entertainment that his school was throwing. He was dancing and singing, and there was a scout among the crowds. They liked what they saw and asked if he wanted to become a trainee.

~~~~~

Stage Name: Alex

Position:

Main Dancer/Sub-vocal

Fan Club Name: Universal

Fan Club Color: Yellow and Black

Persona: Emotional Dancer

~~~~~