Fourth Sight

Love at fourth sight?

He's a mischievous brat.

That's what Wonho thinks of when asked about Changkyun.

The maknae likes to joke around and play pranks on his hyungs. Constantly surprising and scaring most of the members.

After a year of being a group, they'd finally become closer to the youngest. To the point where Changkyun is comfortable with biting Shownu's arms, or him leaning his head on Minhyuk's shoulder, or letting Kihyun hug him when he feels sick, or letting Jooheon kiss his cheek when the maknae says something funny, or letting Hyungwon drag him out of the dorms for a quick 'date'.

Honestly, Wonho is glad that Changkyun is getting along with everyone. But maybe he's getting along with the others too much. Maybe that's what annoys Wonho the most.

Especially Jooheon. Why does he kiss Changkyun so often?!
Sometimes he wishes that Changkyun be a little isolated from the others. He wants to lock him up and keep that adorable younger male for himself. He knows it's stupid to have such thoughts, and he knows that the others are just expressing their affection for the maknae, but still.

-------------
They're in Taiwan at the moment, filming an interview for MTV Taiwan.

They were asked who the most mischievous member was, and of course Changkyun was picked.

When asked what was the most memorable prank he did, he replied "i have an mp3(ipod) at home and about 80% of it is of Wonho-hyung sleeping and i take funny pictures of him and show it to everyone else", to which Kihyun adds "it's not the normal picture you guys are imagining!"

Wonho didn't know anything about those pictures. He took pictures of me? He thinks, but he couldn't dwell on it too much as he was apparently picked as the member who takes the most selcas.

He explained that it was because his pictures always turned out good, and that he takes a lot of pictures of IM as well. The mc took that as a que to insinuate that they had a special relationship. Wonho was taken aback by the statement, but Changkyun vehemently denied such a thing.

You don't have to deny it so much, he thinks.

Their schedule for the day had ended and they went back to their hotel. Initially, Wonho had a room for himself but Hyungwon had come down with a cold and requested to have a room by himself so as not to infect the others. That left Changkyun roomless, as he was Hyungwon's supposed roommate.

"It's ok hyung,I'll just ask Jooheon of i could crash at their room instead" Changkyun says as he goes out of the room
"sorry about this, Kyun. But i don't want you to catch what i have" Hyungwon explains

Wonho, who was roaming the hallways heard this exchange. Seriously, talk more like that and people will think you're dating.
"Changkyun" he calls out "where are you going?"
"ah, Wonho-hyung. I'm changing rooms since Hyungwon -hyung is sick"
"oh, i have a solo room, wanna share?" wonho offered, hoping he didn't sound too desperate in the process.
"really? That would be great-" the younger gets cut off as he is pulled into a tight hug by the tallest member of the group.
"dont get too attached to Wonho-hyung, ok? I'll get super jealous" Hyungwon says
"hyung, if the fans hear this they'll misunderstand a lot of things" Changkyun replies.

He escapes from Hyungwon's death hug and follows Wonho to his room.

"you and Hyungwon have gotten pretty close, huh?" Wonho says
"hMmm, i guess so. We're both from Gwangju so i guess we have a lot of stuff in common" the maknae answers.

They entered Wonho's room and Changkyun places his suitcase near the couch.

"you don't mind sharing a bed right?" wonho asks, he looks at the youngest, and takes in all the little details. He's wearing that moss green oversized sweater (which belongs to Hyungwon) and khaki shorts, his fluffy dark brown hair is down almost covering his eyes, his pointed nose and pink (also kissable) lips, his tiny frame, his.....
"hyung... You're staring" Changkyun says. Wonho laughs, he really can't deny that fact, but the maknae was just too cute. He walks towards the youngest and engulfs the youngest in a tight hug.
"It's coz you're too adorable"

Changkyun lets out a whine but does nothing else to get away from the embrace. Instead he clings on to the from of Wonho's shirt and nuzzles his head on the older's neck.

"hyung, I'm sleepy"
Wonho lets out a chuckle and guides them both to bed, still holding onto the maknae.
They lay down, Changkyun's head comfortably on Wonho's chest as Wonho's arms circle the younger's waist.

Wonho looks down at the younger, his chest filled with so much affection. After a few months of observing and interacting with the maknae, he knows that what he feels for him is love. A love that sprung out from hate.

Who was it that said 'the more you hate, the more you love '?

Wonho takes his hand to the younger's chin and tilts Changkyun's face up to face him.
"you know, i hated you at first" he began, at that a flash of sadness crossed the maknae's eyes, of course it still hurts to remember those days, Wonho runs his thumb across the younger's cheek, "but I'm glad you didn't quit. I'm glad you're still here with us. We're all not people who can blatantly say how we feel, except for Minhyuk, but we love you, you know that right? I love you" he continued.

Changkyun smiles at those words and snuggles closer to Wonho "i love you too, hyung"

And though Wonho knows that his love and Changkyun's love mean different things at the moment, some day he'll get the courage to confess his true feelings. But for now, he's content with things the way they are. Him holding Changkyun in his arms, and currently there's only them, no one to bother them.

Knock. Knock.

"hyung! Is Changkyun there?" a voice from the other side of the door asks.

Dammit Jooheon, can't I have a moment of peace with Changkyun?

------------------

And we're done! 

Honestly,  i wanted the end to be angsty, like the 4th sight would be of IM in a casket, but even in a fictional story, i couldnt kill off my baby... And so this ended up as a fluff...

This is the start of their relationship,  the rest is up to you guys on which pairing you want....

Also a huge thank you to everyone who subscribed! I struggled with this story and had half a mind to just abandon this all together... But i hopeyou guys like this ending!!!! 

P.s

Who saw that clip of Hyungwon staring at IM and them making eye contact?!  I died!