Nightmares that haunt me

Love at fourth sight?

he doesn't deserve that spot

Gun is so much better than him.

Any team with IM on it will lose.

He should just leave the Group, he's bringing us down.

He should just disappear,  he's clearly a good-for- nothing

Gasp! I sat up straight, waking up with a start, i heaved a few deep breaths trying to calm myself.

It was the same nightmare again.

The hyungs talking about me, and how it would've been better if i just left the group. 

Looking around at the dark unfamiliar room, my mind starts to clear a bit.

Right.

I'm at the hospital right now. Just 7 months since we debuted, i had managed to injure myself.  My right leg had been fractured, and i had to be confined in this hospital.  Out of commission, for what the doctor estimates to be about 3 months. 

The cast on my leg is there, oh so visible, and oh so clean.The hyungs haven't visited me once. It was just the managers coming here asking me how i was and updating me on the group's schedule.  Hongsik-hyung says the members are super busy, that's why they haven't come to see me, but i knew better.

 

They didn't care. They were probably glad i got injured. No IM to slow them down during practice. No eyesore. 

Suddenly light filled the room, the curtains suddenly flew open, revealing a female nurse.

"oh, are you okay? Is your leg huring again?" she asks with a worried tone, I looked at her questioningly, "no, I'm not hurt anywhere"  i reply 

"but you're crying"  she points out. 

I bring a hand up to my cheeks and that when i realized tears were streaming down my face, i hadn't even noticed. 

"sorry, i guess it kinda did hurt before.  But not anymore"  i told her. She seemed satisfied with my answer and she just took my vital signs and left.

I lied back on my bed, wanting nothing more that to just get better.

I felt guilty for being injured like this. The hyungs are working hard and I'm stuck here. My hospital bills are probably being paid by them. 

Maybe they're right.  Maybe I'm just a dead weight to the group. Maybe i should just quit.

I wont be able to perform for three months and they'll still be promoting continuously.  if i quit i won't be missed. So there'll just be six guys on stage, the fans don't seem to mind. 

The hyungs don't seem to mind. 

That's right. Maybe this is for the best. 

I should just quit.

-------------

A few days have gone by before the manager visited me in the hospital. 

This is it.

I have to tell him.

"Hongsik-hyung, you remember how the doctor said i had to rest for 3 months?" 

"yeah, I remember,  but the company agreed to let you rest. We dont want another backlash like the Soyou incident" the manager replied

"I....  I was thinking that maybe, since I'd be away for so long...I should just leave the group... Permanently"  i said as i looked him straight in the eye.

********

Oh no!!!! Changkyun seriously wants to quit! What about his non-existent relationship with the other members????   Will the fouth sight be of wonho looking at changkyun's back as he walks away from them???? Ahahahaha was that a spoiler? Or am i just pulling your leg?