Wonshik part 1

Aurora

Note: To make everything clearer, Ravi is the name of the incubus living within Wonshik. They're not in good terms like Hakyeon is with N and Leo is with Taekwoon. So they don't use the name interchangeably like N and Leo. Everything will be made clearer with more detailed explanation when the character list gets posted after I introduce Ken into the story. So just to clarify, Ravi is the bad one and Wonshik is the innocent party dragged into this mess by circumstances. Even though there are 2 names...they are technically the same person.

----------------------

-Ravi's POV-
"Wonshikkie! You're finally…h…" N's smile faded as he hurriedly ran over and grabbed you by the wrist. "Why is your soul this colour? What did you do this time?" and before you realised it, you swiftly got pinned to the wall by N. You looked away, unable to look him in the eye. "I…I…" you tried but you couldn't continue. The guilt was eating you up on the inside. "Just tell me you didn't kill her, please just tell me…just tell me she's okay." he lifted your head so that your eyes could meet his. You nodded, unable to muster up any courage to reply him in words. "Then that's enough…" N let go of his grip on you, smiling slightly. But you could tell he was having an inferno inside. "Thanks wonshikkie, for…for controlling yourself. I…made food, it's on the table, eat while it's hot." he added and left, holding on to his head while stumbling slightly. You watch him leave and cursed once again under your breath remembering the incident that day.

-Wonshik's POV-
N is always so forgiving and kind, always hiding his feelings just so we wouldn't worry. Often putting himself behind others and showing more concern for us than himself. Even though he was the reason most of us are alive today, he never once used that against us or threaten us. He was just genuinely happy he was able to help us. But…but I did the unthinkable to him…

~Flashback, approximately 5 years ago~
…food…food…food…food…food…food…
Sweetness
…give me…food…I need…food…
Wonshik staggered out of his room into the living room of his own apartment. It's been 2 weeks since he last consumed and 'it' clawed at his throat, begging Wonshik to let him out. Wonshik took his keys and attempted to leave the house.

I just need to find a random stranger…and consume enough to fill me and not kill them. I just need someone…anyone. It doesn't matter anymore. I just need to stop this throbbing. I just need to stop this pain. I just need to stop him.

Wonshik walked with much difficulty into a dark alley behind a pub, a girl laid dead drunk on the floor. He took a deep breath and walked closer.

FOOD.

The closer he went the redder his eyes became. They burned brighter with each step towards the girl. Then he crouched down and picked her up, taking another look at the unconcious girl in his arms and brought her deeper into the alley, hidden from the public. There he laid her down once again, then he removed the coat she was wearing, revealing a glamorous figure in a tight red sleeveless dress. Perfect. A smirk appeared on his face, eyes a bright shade of red. He was no longer wonshik.

-Author's POV-
He picked up her wrist and eyed it carefully, trying to find the region with the most essence. He travelled along the wrist feeling the slight thumping of her heart. There it is, he brought the wrist closer to him and inhaled.

Heavenly

Her scent was delicious, mixed with a light dusting of cheap perfume. She was like a drug to him. He inhaled more, bit by bit till her arm ran dry. But he wanted more, so he travelled up her arm, taking in more. He followed the rhythmic pulsation of her body and followed the beat up to her neck.

There.

He lifted her head slightly to expose a flawless looking neck. [thump…thump…thump] there it is again. That enticing thump. He crouched closer, leaning his head into her neck, and inhaled.

Ecstasy

He kept going, not knowing how to stop, digesting each part of her soul that was exposed. He maybe hungry but it was against his morals to travel anywhere beyond the skin that was already exposed. So he just stayed there and absorbed every last bit of soul at the neck. Little did he know that the soul from the other parts of the body has begun travelling up to make up for the loss in soul at the neck and he was indeed killing her. She was delicious and he was hungry, stopping was no longer in his dictionary.

"Ya, Kim wonshik!" N ran up from the back and pinned him on a nearby wall. "You're killing her! You son of a…" N shouted but that burst of rage soon got interrupted. "Hahahahhahahah…I'm sorry deary, your nice kind wonshikkie isn't here anymore. Besides, if I can't have her, I'll have you instead, because I know you're ten times tastier. Hahhahahhaha" he spoke using one of his lose hand to lightly caress N's face. N tightened his grip on Wonshik but it was no use. He began inhaling at the nape of N's neck. Since N's hands had been busy holding Wonshik down, his neck had been fully exposed. And after a good 2 minutes he began feeling weak, N's grip on him loosened and Ravi took the chance to wiggle out of N's grip. "Say good bye to your kind little wonshikkie and hello to Ravi." he said, voice darker and richer, eyes glinting an evil red glow. He pinned N on to the floor and kneeled beside him. "Seers taste the best, they always do." he muttered in between each consumption.

"W…won..shikie…st.o.p…I…can.t.." N heaved heavily, unable to speak properly as his life essence slowly got drained out of him. Slowly, the struggle between Ravi and N got slower and slower, and soon…the struggle between them stopped. The lifeless body no longer struggled, the thumping of his heart slowed.

[beat………………..beat…………………….beat………………..beat]

But he didn't know when to stop, no…he was too far gone to stop. "Wonshik! Stop! You're killing him!" Taekwoon ran up and grabbed on to Ravi, dragging him away from N. He was hoping he didn't come too late and that lifeless N was still very much alive. He had hoped he was able to protect his life-long friend. But the raging incubus was stuggling violently under his hold. Angry, having been pulled away from his food source. "Don't do it, Wonshik, don't do something you'll regret!" Taekwoon continued, hoping something he says will eventually trigger the return of his friend's humanity. "Wonshik!"

~flashback ends~

-Wonshik's POV-
I sat at the dinning table, looking at the spaghetti made by N and I burried my head in my arms. How could I have done that to him. I was one breath away from killing him. If it wasn't for Taekwoon…I…I…

-----------------------------

To be honest...I wasn't going to post this until after my hiatus ends. Because I wanted to make the whole of Wonshik's backstory into one long chapter. This is technically just a snippet from that chapter and hopefully it isn't too shabby cause I haven't had much time to edit it. I also thought since it was the last day before my November long hiatus starts...I should post something before I disappear so this story wouldn't be forgotten. Hopefully you guys will stay with me while I disappear for a while...to hopefully not fail any of my exams. It's really important for me to do well this time round...and I have to say I don't have much confidence. But oh wells.

And also, I wanted to post something to commemorate the release of "The Closer", because that mv was beautiful. How Leo was running away from Ravi while Ravi casually pours himself a drink, how N was falling off some building but time froze and he didn't fall off, how Hyuk looked so gorgeous in a car crash, because I'm pretty sure only he can look this stunning while crashing into a wall. How Hongbin was falling as well and somehow time paused and he had that beautiful pose in mid air and how the chandelier fell so dramatically and they all broke into those sick dance moves, how Ken was happily walking around while the other members were frozen. I feel like he was the one that controls time...but I'm not smart enough to come up with any theories hahhaha. Let's also not forget how pretty Nayoung was in the music video. I swear they just keep getting better with each comeback. 

I'm sorry this author's note is a little long...guess I just needed some people to fangirl with cause I don't have that many friends that are kpop fans for me to fangirl with. Also maybe cause I won't be here for a while I feel the need to babble more. Pls leave comments on how you find the story and also if you want to fangirl about the mv with me cause I need some people to fangirl with. Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit. Okay. Bye..erm Happy Halloween!

(p.s. is the purple too light? Shld I make the author's note darker? Is anyone even reading my purple rambles...I'm sorry...I tend to ramble a lot...)