Clarity

Aurora

For this story, let's just pretend that all the members are the same age. After all of Vixx gets introduced I'll create a character list with all of the powers and abilities as well as the species they belong to. But as of now, you can have a sneak peek and guess what powers they have. Oh and square brackets are noises.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy! Comments are loved! Okay bye.

-------------------------------

"Yes, he's a nice or…" you trailed off…"wait, how did you…what did you…no wait…can you see colour too?" you didn't know how to phrase your questions. You've always been the only one who sees colour and when you told others, everyone else just called you crazy.

You observed his expression, what was it?… Unsure? Or was it surprised? You couldn't quite tell. Then he spoke "orange with a tinge of green." You gasp, "so…so you do see colour! Like me!" He nodded.

"From your expressions I'm guessing you don't know who or what you are, neither do you know what these colours mean?" he began. You took in whatever he was saying but you couldn't find a reply. You still can't believe that this man seating in front of you could see what you see. (this is all soooooooo magicalllll wooooowwww) calm down ….and, reply him! (oh right) "yeah I don't, no one has ever told me why…wait.…you mean…you know why?"

-flashback to a few weeks prior (N's head voice POV)-

"N, what are you thinking about? Why are you so out of it today?" Wonshikkie asked seeing the troubled expression on your face. As you messed with the cards you were holding in your hands. "I had a vision this morning. Looks like there's going to be a new one, my kind." you replied. "Hmm, but you don't seem very happy?" he questioned back…slightly confused. "I don't know how to feel actually, haven't met another one of my kind in sooo long." Shikkie nodded and continued the card game you guys were playing but you were no longer in the mood to continue. "Guys, come eat." Taek informed curtly at the door and all of you walked to the living room.

-flashback ends-

"Yeah, I do…do you want to know? This might change your life forever." he warned but you didn't care, this has been what you wanted to know your whole life. Just why were you different? How different? You nodded vigorously, eyes pleading. "Well, first up, you aren't exactly human. Humans, they can't do this." He said as he gestured to the students who just got released out of the lecture hall. As colours filled your vision, rainbows streaming out row after row. You jerked your head to the side and questioned, "what do you mean 'I'm not human'? I'm as human as you are!" He laughed heartily, then resumed his sassy face and said, "you're as human as I am, because I'm not." and he proceeded to laugh some more. "Stop laughing and continue explaining! I'm so confused." you urged.

He quickly stopped laughing and continued, "well is there this voice in your head? It's like a person who's just talking to you and telling you these colours. Sometimes you get these awfully realistic dreams that seem to predict the past or the future?" he asked.

(Is he talking about you?) of course he's talking about me, what other voices do you hear? (I don't know, maybe you're just a figment of my imagination like everyone else says.) Excuse me?! I am offended! I am as real as you are! (okok, I got it… he's talking about you)

After that conversation you had in your head with me, you replied, " yes, there's this voice, quite sassy and likes narrating my life out loud. Hmm, not so much about visions though…no, wait I've had 1. " He then laughed again, "mine is sassy too hahah, it must run in our species. Don't worry, visions will come more often after a period of time. Let the seer within you grow." You once again dawned the confused look on your face and asked. "Wait, what do you mean by our species? You mean there are others? And what are we?" he shushed you and started the explanation.

"Shhhhhh, let me talk. Firstly, you and me we're seers, we see things all the time. The colours, visions, sometimes about the past, sometimes about the future. Secondly, besides seers there are a lot of other creatures such as necromancers, sirens and blah blah blah. Let's not get into that because if I name them all, you'll be 80 by the time I finish. Thirdly, these colours signify the type of creatures they are. Seers are purple/indigo, like you and me. Those people over there with double colours are human, only full humans have mixed colours. Pure colours mean that they contain magic inside them, so if someone's soul is a single colour, it means that they are not human. For example….hmm…okay, take a look at that girl over there, the one with the plain white tee and denim skirt. Her soul is an extravagant hot pink, and that's the only colour. She's a selkie (seal in water, human on land)."

You looked at him trying very hard to absorb the information he threw at you while trying to keep as calm as possible to prevent your brain from melting into a puddle of brain juice. "Soooo….you mean I'm not human?" you blurted out. "Have you been listening to me for the past 5 minutes?" N sassily remarked. "I mean…yeah…I'm..a…seeyer?" you tried saying. "You're a seer, not a seeyer." N corrected. "Right." you nodded.

"Oh and one more thing, being mythical creatures means we have magic right, Like I said earlier. If you keep practicing your skill of observing or keep attempting to gain a new skill, you get what we like to call abilities. Seers naturally have the ability to see souls and look into past present and future but I'll talk about that another day. What's important now is, you can use that magic to do important things." N spoke while taking out a water bottle that was casually seating in his bag. "Seers are usually elemental based, so if you try hard enough, you can do this" and he opened the bottle and poured the contents on the floor. "What did you do that for? Wasting water just like that?" you exclaimed, not understanding his actions. "Wait for it." he shushed once again "look." and with the wave of his hand, the water on the floor gathered into a sphere in his right palm, slightly grey from all the dust on the floor. He then waved his left hand over the sphere and the dust particles fell in to the floor leaving behind clear water. He opened the bottle once again with his free hand and slowly gestured the sphere into the bottle. As his left hand swirled, the water floated up and into the bottle like....magic. (whoaaaaa, that's sooooo coool) you mentally exclaimed as you gaped at him.

Bro close your mouth or flies might fly in! (ahhh right , I'm sorry, I'm just too overwhelmed by that water bending magic. It's like watching real life avatar!)

"Cool eh?" he smirked seeing how amazed you look. [Ding dong ding ding] "oh there goes the bell, I got to go! You got thermodynamics now, erm, let me see your time table… it's in hall 5. I guess I'll see you around?" N said as he started to stand up and soon waved and ran off slinging his arm on a guy *grey* he spotted. You assumed that they were friends even though the other party looked seemingly annoyed at N's affection.

(pure colour, not human) yeah, he's not human. Looks like you finally learnt something. (hey, that's not very nice, why haven't you taught me anything?) these things needs to be learnt on your own. (Well thanks for keeping me in the dark for so long. I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry now, hall 5….where's hall 5….oh right hall 5 is over there.) you stood up and proceeded to find hall 5.

(ahh found it, hall 5) Just as you ran towards the door [bump, crash] you bumped into someone *sky blue, pure colour* and fell. "I'm so sorry." you apologized and looked up and he looked back at you offering a hand to help you stand. "I'm sorry, I didnt see you. Are you going for the thermodynamics lecture?" he apologized and asked. You nodded and the both of you proceeded towards the door and opened it. You found a seat in one of the back rows and sat down. The man you bumped into settled himself in the seat beside yours. You look at him slightly puzzled but didn't question him. That's when he smiled at you flashing his dimples "I'm Hongbin, are we friends now?" You looked at him and laughed at how ridiculous that sounded. "I'm Aurora, you can call me Ro. Erm, friends? I guess?"

What a weirdo…(hey don't be mean!) I'm not, he is weird! Who makes friends like that. (okay yeah…that's true)

-Hongbin's head voice POV-
(that's weird…she didn't fall for it. Does it mean she's not human?) I guess? But you really have to stop trying to make all these girls fall for you. Its really not in my job scope. (I know I just like playing around, it's fun) sigh…when will you grow up.