Chapter 6

Not So Dense After All (Reversed Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hello, loves! sorry for the looooooooong wait. here's an update, i almost never proofread my stories, sorry kajshaklhkl

i also heard from my friend that my return has made it into Twitter, im so flattered ;; thank you so much!

anyways, enjoy the update!

 

 

 

---

 

 

Weekdays would usually pass by real fast because Seulgi would be sleeping the days away, or just maybe try to gather her life a bit?

 

Her routine would go like this:

Wake up in the afternoon Freshen up Eat breakfast Check her social medias Accidentally fell asleep Woke up frustrated because she has wasted a couple of hours by ‘accident’ although it has been like that since she started living by herself in the city.

 

Don’t get her wrong, she used to be so active. Not everyone knows she has some knacks for painting or dancing. But yeah, life don’t always go the way one wants, the passion that she once had distinguished, the fire no longer there. Maybe because it’s been awhile since she actually has someone to care, to do those things together with.

 

To simply have a company. No offense to her friends though.

 

Back to where we started, Seulgi always thinks about the routine everyday but 99% of the time she would go with the first option. But today is different.

 

She can’t think at all.

 

Seulgi is a heavy sleeper, one would think she was dead if she goes to sleep in a  greatly fatigued condition. But somehow, and someway, she is awaken by an extreme vibration in her arms.

 

“S-seul-gi- I- I- can-’t b-breathe..!!”, Irene screamed while trying to get herself out of Seulgi’s hold. Seulgi must’ve moved in her sleep when Irene clinged on her that night.

 

Damnit, her master is heavy. How can someone look so thin be this heavy?

 

“huh..? what?..” Seulgi scrunches her face, trying so hard to open her eyes without them stinging every second. She yawns and turns her head to the digital clock on the table by her bed.

 

8.03 a.m.

 

What the .

 

She was still pretty much drowsy but aware enough that it’s still too early to be awake, but what she’s NOT aware of is the figure under her.

 

“Seulgi!!!”

 

“Huh?”

 

Seulgi lifts herself up and looks down. Irene is frowning but it slowly turns into a smirk.

 

“.…”

 

“.…”

 

“.…”

 

“FOR SAKE IRENE GO WEAR YOUR CLOTHES!!!”

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

“What??? what do you mean you haven’t talked to her???” It came out as a yell but thankfully Seulgi was well prepared so as soon as she told Joy that she haven’t introduced herself to her hot neighbour, she pulled her phone away from her ear.

 

“Well… I was late…”

 

“look I’m sorry that you had to help me with my shift but I’m pretty sure it didn’t take that much of your time????”

 

“I know, Joy. But I don’t know how, the time just hates me I guess. When I arrived to my house, the girl already had her lights off! I’m dumb but I’m not dumb enough to wake her up!” Seulgi scratches her head in frustration, looking around for a sec to look for a certain bunny.

 

Thankfully she’s still there on her seat, sipping happily on her hot chocolate that she begs Seulgi to make for her for breakfast. Seulgi hates how she gave in so easily when she saw that forbidden pout.

 

“Yeri and Wendy even told me you’ve prepared some desserts from her. You really missed your chance right there.” Joy heard her sigh again. “b-but hey, that doesn’t mean you’ve completed lost it. You can still knock on her door today to introduced herself!”

 

“um…”

 

“what?”

 

“about that….” She glances at Irene again who seems to finished her drink already and goes to the sink to wash the mug. A habit that Seulgi doesn’t have, yet.

 

“how do I say this…”

 


”wait did something happened again? Don’t tell me you already met her but you’ve embarrassed yourself in front of her??? did your hand got stuck in the vacuum in front of her??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-”

 

“.…much worse, actually”

 

A painful silent comes after that.

 

“Seulgi, I’m so scared to ask you about it, really.”

 

“Seulgi, why are you talking to that box???” Said girl didn’t realize that Irene has been watching from afar, only now she’s decided to ask. Her curiosity winning all the time.

 

“Irene, wait- hold on-” Seulgi tries to hold her back but Irene keep coming closer to the point that the latter has to stand up, walking away from her.

 

“Irene? Who is that? Is that your new neighbour?? Dude is this a prank?” Joy was confused because why does Seulgi sound like she’s running while talking to her.

 

Except that she is.

 

“N-No, Irene is not her, I haven’t gotten the girl’s name- Irene stop it!” Seulgi is basically trying so hard to get awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter