Chapter 5

Not So Dense After All (Reversed Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hey guys! how are y'all? i hope you guys dont mind short updates :') 

here you go! enjoy!

 

 

---

 

 

the end of the world is near?

atleast thats what Wendy had assumed. Maybe she is wrong?

maybe it's because Seulgi is just sleep deprived? 

heck, her morning was wrecked.

because the red-haired girl is currently watching Seulgi glaring tiredly at her new side-kick? because the word "slave" seems too deceitful and by the looks of the whole situation Wendy had witness beforehand, its more like the other way around.

its been exactly an hour since Irene started nagging to Seulgi about her attitude towards her home. Something with "lack of love toward cleanliness" being mentioned in between and all Seulgi could do was glare.

yep, she's tired. too tired that she can't even raise her voice an octave higher than a quiet sigh.

Wendy looks around. Irene had a point.

the place isn't that clean. but it isn't too dirty either, atleast it's not enough to make it look like it screams "haunted."

but Wendy knew. Cleanliness isn't the problem. Seulgi is just a couch potato.

Seulgi curses above whisper, clenching her hands and pressing them on her forehead.

Wendy sees this as a signal, an alert, a cry for help from the heavens. so she gently grabs Irene's wrist, making the latter to stop nagging.

"um.. Irene... I think you should stop for a while"

"oh? why??"

Wendy didnt answer. instead, she points at Seulgi, who still has her head hanging lifelessly, with her eyes and does a small movement with her hands to let her be aware that Seulgi is tired.

thankfully, Irene got it. 

"Seulgi?..." her tone drops.

only then the said girl slowly raises her head, eyes meeting Irene's genuinely curious ones.

"i think you should get back to bed?.."

"ya think?" Seulgi huffs and is about to get off the stool but her eyes meets Wendy's.

"ill close the cafe for today if thats what you're worried about." Wendy gives her an assuring smile.

"wait what? why??" 

"first, its my cafe. second, a day off for all of us is not really a bad idea. third, are you even aware of the circumstances we are in here?" the red head laughs when Seulgi can only gap at her.

"i... thank you... so much?"

"okay, but no off day tomorrow, or i have to cut down the payments" 

"noted."

 

---

 

"what?"

"are you sure?? wait, but wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter