Chapter 3

Not So Dense After All (Reversed Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: heloooooooo there! i wanted to post this a few days ago but i got caught up with some things, eventhough its holiday and i hate myself for always updating late :( but i love u guys, my loves and spirit givers(?) :3

dont forget to upvote and feel free to comment anything regarding this chapter! 

 

until then,

loves <3

 

p/s: i love seulrene.

 

--- 

 

 

 

Saturdays are probably one of Seulgi’s favourites in her list, marking in one of the top 10 with Pringles leading them.

 

Saturdays are the only days where Seulgi doesn’t have to wake up early because her shift starts in the afternoon. Well, not really the only days, her shifts start in the afternoon on Thursdays and Wednesdays too but she just has a thing with Saturdays.

 

Saturday mornings are almost always nice to sleep through because it’s almost never hot to her, just a tad bit chilly but she likes it that way.

 

Seulgi also has a thing with wrapping herself with her chilly blanket into a bulbous goddamn burrito. Smiling herself over the overwhelming comfort she’s having.

 

Only this time, it’s not.

 

The supposed Saturday morning does not feel as light as always, literally, not as chilly as she expected to be, literally, and she feels close to being immobilized that she’s unable to wrap herself with her supposedly chilly blanket, literally.

 

Seulgi’s half awake. Blame it on the unusual settings, but she doesn’t mind much. Maybe she was just overthinking that something or someone is actually pinning her down.

 

Seulgi chuckles inwardly upon her imagination.

 

“what are you smiling for?”

 

What.

 

“ah is she still asleep?”

 

Bloody hell.

 

“Master?”

 

Ok what the .

 

Seulgi’s not sure anymore if it’s really Saturday today or she’s just having a bad dream. A confusing one. Because the whispering almost, ALMOST, sound so weirdly real. Heck the owner of the voice just called her Master, and she may or may not just feel… touched, as she begins to feel poking on her cheek.

 

“why are you frowning now?”

 

Hey eyes shot open, because that’s exactly what she’s doing.

 

“oh!”

 

A girl.

 

Blonde.

 

.

 

Straddling her.

 

Pinning both of her hands.

 

“you’re awake!”

 

Nope, it’s a dream, I mean yes, it’s a dream. She’s ing sure it’s dream because HOW THE . 1018234982% sure but her expression shows otherwise.

 

“hi” the blonde softly says, hair cascading to her left shoulder, head slightly tilted coupled with a warm smile.

 

“what the ?” Seulgi smiles back. “what a dream. Hahaha”

 

“what?”

 

“ahh I get it, God must’ve given me a very nice dream instead of my weekly Sat routine. Well I’m not complaining” she laughs drowsily, slowly flipping their position. “this is nice, thank you Lord”

 

“ah!”

 

Slaps.

 

Well this is really weird. You’re not supposed to feel pain when you’re dreaming don’t you?

Was Seulgi’s last thought before she starts screaming for dear life.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“I don’t mean to be rude especially to a lady but WHO THE ??!”

 

“h-hold on, c-calm down now…”

 

“NO!” the girl stopped her track, but not in an intimidated state though. Why would she be afraid of someone who’s trying to defend herself by pointing a sock at her.

 

“Seulgi, listen-“

 

“HOW THE DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!”

 

“DO YOU EVER MIND YOUR LANGUAGE?!”

 

Seulgi doesn’t know how she does it, nor who that girl is but that’s all it takes for her to shut almost immediately, feeling somehow alarmed as she pulls sock to her chest.

 

“I- I’m sorry, Master, but just let me explain?” the blondie reasoned after seeing the latter shakes vigorously under the table, shaking the table along.

 

Was this really the barbaric Seulgi she came to witness back at the café?

 

“and please get out of there, you’re gonna hurt yourself.”

 

“NO! EXPLAIN FROM FAR AWAY!”

 

Groaning upon her slight dumbness, the blonde crawls her way under the table to Seulgi.

 

“N-NO GET AWAY FROM ME!” Seulgi screamed, while blushing furiously.

 

“not until you get out there first!”

 

After a few minutes of struggling, Seulgi finally surrendered and is currently standing face to face with the blonde who is now in a robe (also after a few minutes of debating). Seulgi knows she shouldn’t give in to a stranger especially when he or she just suddenly pop up out of nowhere.

 

But just as if she’s under a spell, she got herself obeying the latter like they already known each other for so long.

 

“ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter