Chapter 1

Not So Dense After All (Reversed Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi didn’t know when and how exactly can she end up being straddled and pinned on the shoulder on her own bed by a stranger early in the morning.

 

Blonde and… ?

 

And Seulgi most certainly didn’t know why the first thing that crossed her mind was “Beautiful”.

 

 

 

Let’s fly to from the beginning shall we?

 

 

 

“WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! FIRE TRUCK!-“

 

Seulgi groans heavily, turning side to side trying to find her phone which she placed near the lamp next to her bed. Blame it on her lack of sleep.

 

Finally setting her hand on the wanted device, she unlocks it (after 3 failed attempt) and press on the snooze before laying back. Don’t get her wrong, she’s actually a fan of NCT but at times like this, she hated that one particular song the most.

 

She knew she shouldn’t be drifting off because her shift is in less than an hour, but she did it anyway.

 

Unknown to her, two pairs of eye are actually watching her from another dimension…

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

She knew she’s going to die

 

She knew she wouldn’t live long enough until she gets noticed by her crush.

 

She knew she’s not going to get a girlfriend anytime soon.

 

She knew Wendy isn’t going to attend her funeral.

 

She most certainly knew her death will be tragic.

 

For she has overslept.

 

“ -“ Seulgi almost stumbled on her foot while trying to put her other foot in her jeans, until she realized it was inside out.

 

“DAMN IT!” she screams when she fell for real this time, slipping on her own pants trying to get her leg out of it. It didn’t help that she already wore one of her sneaker.

 

“Oh dear…”

 

And the rant to no one in particular continued for a few more minutes until Seulgi made herself decent.

 

Hair neatly tied, jeans worn correctly, and shirts tucked on the front.

 

Sadly, she forgot to take a shower.

 

The bigger figure from the other dimension scratches his head before sighing loudly, turning his eyes repeatedly from the girl below, and the girl next to him.

 

“is that her?” the girl next to him beams. “I want!”

 

“now now, hold on.. we’re not sure yet if she-“

 

CRASH!

 

Both of them quickly snap their heads to the source,

 

And Seulgi is already sprawled on the floor.

 

“aw, she tripped on that yellow thingy” the girl next to him coos while pointing at a yellow sock that seems to be the cause of Seulgi’s tragic fall.

 

“she… really needs help…” the man pinches his nose bridge for the nth time before slightly waving his hand, making them both disappear.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“17 minutes, Seul. 17 minutes!” her boss, and also her best friend, Wendy, exclaimed while tapping her watch repeatedly. She had just finished cleaning a table after a couple of customers left.

 

“S-Sorry!” Seulgi replies just above whisper but enough for only the Canadian to hear.

 

Wendy had seen her silhouette from afar as it slowly becomes bigger from the corner of her eyes and she knew who it was.  It doesn’t take a dumb person to know someone is late to work when the person they see was running in an inhuman speed into the small café… with her yellow sock in her hand.

 

And in the end, even a dumb person would’ve thought she was late for work when Seulgi accidently bump on the glass door. Thankfully it was a mere bump on the shoulder.

 

Still, it earned her a few couple of eyes.

 

“you know the café gets filled with students in the morning for breakfast, especially on Mondays, which today happens to be one!” Wendy sighed as she eyed her best friend who’s having a hard time trying to open the small door to the counter but ended up sliding herself above it after many frustrated tries.

 

She bows her head in shame to Wendy, though the girl is her best friend, she’s not that dense to not be aware of her position as a normal worker during work hours.

 

“ugh. You’re lucky I love you.” her boss groans which earns a sly grin from Seulgi. “that’s why I love you too” she shows a 237982737megawatt smile to the latter.

 

“just do your work” Wendy rolls her eyes.

 

“aye-aye, Captain Son!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter