Chapter 4

Not So Dense After All (Reversed Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: i'm back! so sorry for the late update ;; im actually surprised that many of you like this fic im like wOAH-

anyway, thanks for reading! enjoy this update!

#NoProofRead

 

 

---

 

 

 

“why should I wear these? I’m pretty much comfortable with my current bare state!” Irene pouts when her master doesn’t look at her way and keep rummaging through her closet for a better set of clothes. Not when she’s really red.

 

“just wear them…” Seulgi mumbles tiredly. Feeling restless after knowing that her free day is now ruined. It’s been nearly 10 minutes Irene had argued back about not wanting to get dressed up.

 

“what?”

 

“I said jus- WOAH!” Seulgi jumps when she suddenly felt Irene back-hugging her, pressing her bare front on Seulgi’s back while supressing a grin.

 

“h-hey! g-get of me!” flustered, but at the same time not wanting to leave any injury, Seulgi frantically wiggles her way out in which Irene gives in and releases her hold.

 

“you’re warm, I just need to cling on you I guess?” the shorter giggles, slowly walking to Seulgi in attempt to do so again.

 

“stop being a ert will you!?” the latter walks backward rather clumsily.

 

“…..ert? what is a ert?”

 

It’s true, Irene may be aware about her master being flustered whenever she made a contact with her but for real, she only thought it was cute but doesn’t really know any hidden meanings behind those slight intimacies.

 

Not wanting to argue further due to her fatigue, Seulgi let out a loud sigh.

 

“listen, Irene, I don’t know where you came from, but when you’re a human, assuming that you are now but not before, wearing clothes represents decency.” Seulgi is trying hard to look into Irene’s face and ONLY her face. When Irene just tilts her head, she continued’

 

“which means, if you don’t wear them, you can be considered as rude”

 

“aw really?”

 

Irene spawns her cutest pout, obviously displeased by the fact and it made Seulgi blush again.

 

“okay…” she sighs in defeat, slowly grabbing the huge striped shirt, pair of pants and of course the undergarments when Seulgi nodded. Making a mental note that she needs to buy some more later since Irene doesn’t look like she’s going elsewhere.

 

Seeing how defeated Irene is made Seulgi felt a bit bad because maybe this decency thingy is against her nature or something, she pats her head.

 

“good girl”

 

with that, Irene’s frown turns upside down.

 

And Seulgi once again caught herself getting flustered when the latter suddenly hugs her neck.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Reeling in the scent of freshly brewed coffee through her nose, Wendy settles on one of the seats in her café with a satisfied huff. Her morning is awesome so far, very contradicting to Seulgi’s.

 

She was enjoying the view outside the glass window while checking up on Sooyoung who’s working on the counter from time to time until her phone rings.

 

KkangSseul.

 

As how her phone reads, making her raise a brow. Wondering what her bestfriend wants when she should have been sleeping instead at this hour.

 

“hel-“

 

“WAN-AH!” Wendy slightly pulls her phone away because of the sudden outburst.

 

“YO NO NEED TO SHOUT BEAR!”

 

“oh s-sorry”

 

“geez… What’s up? Why are you up so early???”

 

“I… can you come over to my house right now? we- I mean I got a major problem here and I may or may not be able to go to work today”

 

“what? Why? Don’t tell me you got your hand stuck in your vacuum again because I am no-“

 

“NO! Just… come over! I don’t think I can handle this alone. I’ll explain later.”

 

“what do you mea-“

 

“oh and can you bring 2 slices of carrot cake too? Just cut them off from my pay check. Thank you, Wan-ah!”

 

“Seulg- hello? Seulgi? GODDAMNIT THAT CHILD”

 

Wendy groans, making her rethink about her decisions in life like how they are bestfriends.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“now that I see it, you’re not really a clean human are you, Master?” Irene says while kicking the clothes scattered on Seulgi’s room from God knows when.

 

“excuse me?” Seulgi was about to twist the door knob open when the shorter just had to spill it.

 

“the bed??? Are you just gonna leave it like that???” Irene points at the Master’s bed with a pout as if she’s pitying it from now being arranged.

 

“um yeah?”

 

“that’s not good, you must always make the bed before going out of the room!”

 

“wha- look at you, all talk about cleanliness when you don’t even know what decency is?”

 

“for your information, I do have common sense too! Except for clothes because stuffed animals don’t need em’!” Irene crossed her arms while whining. She then goes to the bed and makes it.

 

“there!” the blondie chimes proudly of her work while Seulgi just stare in awe.

 

“cleanliness is next to successfulness don’t you think, Master?” she gave her a wink, making the latter blush, making another mental note to make the bed next time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what are you dooooinggg???” Irene sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter