The Queen

Dumb-Luck Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart skipped a beat.

 

Korea’s Queen just walked in the door.

 

The sweetest, the most popular, flawless, boss OG of the music world was in front of me.

 

My dance idol.


 

The one, the only...



 

Boa.



 

I am not worthy.



 

Oh hell.


 

“I LOVE YOU!” I couldn’t contain myself. She was bigger than Yoochun, bigger than DBSK.

 

I mean, this is the queen.

 

This is the reason why Riin and I started dancing .

 

“I-I just have no w-words!” I didn’t. My stuttering and my clumsiness just showed.  But knowing how down to earth Queen Boa is, she flashed a smile.


 

“Junsu told me you were a DBSK fan?”


 

Not anymore.


 

The love of my life is right here in front of me. And I could NOT wait to tell Riin

 

“You Boa-jang, are the real love of my life!” I couldn’t have embarrassed myself even more. “I pay to be in your fan club! I know your songs by heart! I know 20 of your dance routines by just watching your videos. I learned Japanese to properly sing Meri Kuri! I was you for Halloween! I –“

 

“Now THAT’S real fan love.” She just giggled and cutely placed the palm over her face. And she bowed to me in seriousness. “Thank you for your unconditional love and support.”

 

No Boa.

 

Thank you for being you.

 

“Can I just get a hug and die happy?” The inner fan girl in me just wanted to burst out.

 

“Of course!” And Boa-jang just grabbed me in an embrace. I giggled childishly when I felt her hug tighten.


 

Forget school.


 

Im going to quit to become the president of BoA’s fanclub.


 

I didn’t even notice or hear the guys open their bedroom doors. But I saw Jaejoong scoff and leaned against Yunho. “Wow Yoochun, you were tossed aside.”

 

“Seriously. She steals fans with one look”

 

“Yah, Junsu , you might as well just give her up to Boa-jang.” Yunho joined the teasing

 

“Yeah im thinkin’ about it now.” Junsu eyed them and coughed. “Ahem!”


 

I didn’t turn. I just focused on the Queen Bee and her warmth.

 

“AHEM!”

 

“We’re having a moment, DOLPHIN!” Boa said that, frightening the boys. Not me.


 

And its nice knowing she has an attitude and keep the great Gods of the east in check


 

“You have class, idiot.” Junsu interrupted with a flat tone.


 

I let go of her. Forget class, I just need to see Riin.

 

“You’re taking me to school? Can we pick up Riin?” I looked at Junsu who was obviously holding car keys and grabbed by shoulder bag out of the room

 

“Unnie can take her!”


 

Oh yes, dear God Boa, take me to school.


 

For Riin’s sake of course.

 

Not for my benefit whatsoever.


 

Unfortunately Boa was too short to take the keys away. “I-I said I can take her! I just don’t have a car!”

 

“No!” The Dong Bang guys yelled in unison. Which I found cute.

 

“W-Why cant she take me?” I frowned. And Junsu looked offended, as if he wasn’t worthy.

 

“Boa, remember what happened last time you drove? You picked us up to get ramen… Back in Japan?” Yoochun ruffled her hair.

 

“Yeah lets not replay that.” I saw Jaejoong reminiscing

 

“I can take her to class.” Changmin put his arm around me and grabbed the car keys off the wall. He then started leading me out the door. “So tell me, whose Riin?”

 

“Oh no you don’t. You’re not driving her, especially with my car.” I heard Yunho as he yanked his shirt collar to pull him back. He then smoothly grabbed his keys back.

 

“Seul Gi, im driving you and Riin, and that’s final.” Junsu sternly stated and signaled me to follow him.

 

“I could use the fresh air!” Again, Changmin persisted.

 

“I offered first!” Boa-jjang protested.

 

“This shouldn’t even be a problem, I’ll go instead.” Yoochun raised his hand and looked at me. “After all, I am your favorite, right?” Red sprung across me and I was flustered.


 

Oh Mickey Yoochun, you y beast you.  


 

And pretty soon, everyone was itchin’ to get out of the house. I love everyone, and appreciate the concern but… this is getting out of hand.

 

Queen B. was arguing with dolphin oppa, Superstar was at wits end with the Maknae. Yoochun was getting ready to take me out but he was taking his sweet time putting on his stylish snapback cap, aviators, and coat.

Suddenly I found Jaejoong sneak up next to me and he crossed his arms. Both of us sighed at the sight.

 

“You’ve only been here less than a day, and youre causing trouble already.”

 

“I have that chaotic effect” I shrugged and glanced at him. He had car keys as well, I just didn’t notice. “It seems like you want to drive me to school too.”

 

He made a guilty smile. “Without our managers, we don’t get out often.”



 

---



 

“Jae Hyung, take the side roads, less people.”

 

“We’re taking the freeway Yunho.”

 

“Hyungie, can I pick up my game today? I preordered it!”

 

“Changmin, you didn’t even beat your last game!”

 

“Hey Jaejoongie hyung, Can we put on Big Bang?”

 

“No Yoochunnie, We’re listening to Arashi.”



 

I felt bad for the driver.


 

“Sunbae ah, move over… you’re taking too much room in the back.”

 

“Am not. Jae’s car is just cramped with a bunch of stuff.”

 

“You two, stop fighting. Junsu ah, just move over for Boa.”



 

I felt Extremely bad. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing at this family matter. Jaejoong seemed used to everyone’s backseat chatter. He’s very motherly like with all of them.

 

To add on, being in a mini-van with them reminds me of how human they are too. I guess there are days where superstars would do anything to feel or look normal. It makes them down to earth


 

It was dead silent. I was observing everyones car habit.


 

Jaejoong was just keeping his eyes on the road, putting up an annoyed-mom face. Yoochun was fiddling around in the front seat with the radio trying to find a good station. I was sitting in between Changmin and Yunho who by the way were in there own little worlds on their phones. Behind us Oppa was pouting looking out the window while Boa was lounging around, using Junsu’s lap as a foot rest.

 

I began texting Riin

 

‘Riinie, I’ll be out soon. With Everyone.’

 

I instantly got a text back and was excited to hear from her

 

‘Ive missed you! And what have you been doing? Whose everyone?’

 

‘Just trust me. Dress to impress. ☺’

 

‘Enough with the mystery? For what reason?’

 

‘I’m picking you up for class’

 

Didn’t get a text back so I texted her again.

 

‘My fiance and I are picking you up!’

 

I couldn’t help but giggle to text her that. I glanced at Yoochun who was lightly jamming out in the front seat to Big Bang’s ‘Bad Boy’.

 

‘WHAT?!??!’

 

I could almost hear her yell. I just smiled. She basically got the message.

 

‘Where’s my fiancé?!’ I just ignored her text placed my phone back on my lap, letting her stew on my last sent text.

 

Pretty soon, my text alarms were going off every second. Changmin and Yunho gave their attention to me. Pretty soon, Yoochun turned and raised a brow. Jaejoong looked at me through the rearview mirror and I could feel Boa and Junsu stare at my back as well.

 

“You’re kinda beeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter