The Superstar

Dumb-Luck Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still feel that meeting and being saved by Xiah Junsu was too much of a dream come true.

 

Just because he was a total jerk when Riin and I actually carried out a conversation with him. Even our group of friends didn’t believe that we met him in person.

 

Its been two weeks since I last saw the guy and I wished I could’ve at least captured him on video to prove to my friends that Riin and I weren’t lying.

 

I sighed. “I wish I can meet him again…” Apparently, Riin just wants to see Xiah Junsu again to give him a good punch in the face.  

 

“Seul Gi Unnie…” I heard a whisper behind me and I saw Dia hold up her running shoes in my face.

 

I rolled my eyes and whispered back. “No Dia…”

 

“C’mon! Im old enough!”

 

“You’re five! And you cant catch up to me when im running!” I pointed out. “Its 6AM Saturday morning…”

 

“I-I…” And a yawn escaped from her- which made me chuckle. “I know!...” Her lips smacked together like a horse and Dia rubbed her eyes.

 

“I’ll buy you ice cream when I come back from my run so you can eat it for breakfast.” I proposed a deal.

 

“What else?”

 

I seethed. “That’s it.”

 

“Its not a sweet enough deal!”

 

“You can sleep in my bed till I get back.”

 

I could tell Dia was thinking about it. “Fair enough!” And she jumped in bed under my covers.

 

“Don’t even think of bargaining with me again… You owe me DBSK stickers! Especially the ones of Mickey Yoochun. I know you traded my stickers for chocolate with one of the other kids here…” I accused.

 

And she made a sheepish grin which showed her dimples. “…Guilty as charged…”

 

I threw a pillow at her. “So it was you…”

 

“Be careful today, its foggy!”

 

I tied my hair and placed a beanie over my head. “Yeah, Yeah. I’ll be home soon.” I grabbed my timer watch, my ipod and a bottle of water with me before I headed out.

 

Once I jogged and reached the park I started doing stretches. “…That feels good…” I breathed in and out noticing that the cool air is making my breath smoky white.



 

“You okay?”

 

“Y-Yeah…”I made a double-take at his face without his cap and shades. “Y-Y-Youre...! Y-Youre …”

 

“Yes I know…” And I clearly saw a small smile planted on his face. “…Xiah Junsu.”

 

“Oppa…”



 

“Tch…” I shook my head remembering my very first encounter with him. After all, it was at this park.

 

I faintly heard footsteps and found someone else doing a morning workout at the park.

 

He had a gray hoodie jacket over his head, aviator sunglasses, and headphones.

 

And he looked fairly built.

 

I’m guessing he was a boxer doing his road work. Since he was throwing a few jabs, hooks in the midair and dodging around his invisible opponent. I could tell he was an in-fighter.

 

“Is he from my gym?” I questioned myself. I don’t recognize his form from my boxing classes so it didn’t matter.

 

He ran passed me while I was doing my stretches on the bench.

 

Whoever he was, he looked like a fun person to spar with.



 

-



 

What Junsu told me seemed surreal considering he exaggerates when he storytells. How am I supposed to believe he saved a girl here at this park? And he would’ve gotten recognized by a lot of people.

 

But I was proud when he told me he used my techniques

 

“…Whatever.” I shrugged and continued my run through the park. And I spotted a skinny kid stretching on the benches, stretching his legs.

 

Once I jogged passed him I could hear his ipod play some of our songs.

 

To be specific, Rising Sun

 

And I was watching the guy start dancing. It seemed odd.

 

One; he had an S-shaped body so it was weird.

 

Two; Super flexible for a guy, so it was Super weird.

 

And three; he had to be the most thin and flamboyant dancer other than Heechul- who could actually perform femininedances.

 

“May I help you?!”

 

Very visible S-Shape.

 

“Hey!”

 

I snapped back as the person got my attention. “Uh…” And I secured my hoodie and sunglasses to make sure it wouldn’t fall off.

 

“ You need something from me? You’re staring”

 

And it turned out to be a girl.

 

I blinked twice. “I-uhm! Uh-“

 

“Hey!”

 

She silenced me and I saw her smirk while forming her hands into a fist.

 

And the chick made a 1-2 jab at me.

 

I caught her fist and backed up. “W-What A-A-Are you-“

 

And this time she threw a side-kick towards my liver and I barely dodged it. “So fast!” I gulped and looked at her in the eye.

 

“You’re good at swerving your head; but what a bad defensive stance.” She chuckled and threw another punch at me.

 

“Are you picking a fight?” I bit my lip continued to endure a rain of her quick punches. “You cant touch me…” I provoked with a smile.

 

“Why I outta-“



 

It turned out to be a game. A fun, harmless game for the most part.

 

I started getting irritated when I couldn’t even land a few punches on her; light punches to be exact.

 

“You cant touch me either, idiot!” She laughed and I saw her stick her tongue out.

 

“Argh! Shut up!” I crushed my teeth together and started to let my anger take over.

 

With every jab, uppercut and hooks I threw, she gracefully backs up and sticks her tongue out playfully.

 

And it ticked me off even more.

 

“Nyah Nyah!~” She laughed.

 

“H-Hold still!” Her laugh was contagious that even I was going to laugh; for no odd reason.

 

It was a rich and childish sound and it seemed pure.

 

“I could do this all day, and you still wouldn’t be able to touch me.” I saw her wink at me and run away through the trees.

 

My teeth gritted again. “Dah! Argh!” I chased after her. “Piss off al-Wh-WHOA!”

 

I grabbed the closest thing next to me as I tripped in a small dirt pothole in the grass.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter