The Troublemaker

Dumb-Luck Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 6AM and the routine begins in five…Four…Three… Two… O-

 

 

“Wake up!!!” We all heard the whistle. “You kids know the drill!”

 

 

“Ugh….” I groaned once I heard Mr. Lee’s voice and whipped my blanket off me. “I swear, once I have my own place with Riin, I’m getting out of this hell-hole.” I yawned and sat up.

 

 

 

I mean c’mon, I’m still here at an orphanage, working and living here.

 

“No running Dia!! Hwan Hee tuck in your shirt!! Yuri, you cant wear that, we have school today!” I yelled out while fixing one of the kids’ school uniforms. I smiled and sent him to eat breakfast.

 

 

But my heart rate shot way up when I saw the main trouble-maker running around the house pretending to fight. “Dia! I said stop!”

 

 

“Seul Gi Unnie, I was just having some harmless fun.” She ran passed me winking and sticking her tongue out. I seethed at the five –year old since she’s starting a rebellious phase with me.

 

 

I grabbed her, picked her up and made her sit down at the table with the chaotic kids to eat. “Y-Y-Yah, Unnie!” She crossed her arms and frowned at me. “I was just copying you!”

 

 

“Well, don’t!” I stuck my tongue back at her. “Those kick-boxing lessons are dangerous. I only do it to keep fit.”

 

 

I switched the T.V on and served Dia and myself yogurt.

 

‘We’re Tohoshinki!’

 

I grinned widely watching my lovely idols greet the reporter. They’re planning on coming back from their Japan tour soon, so im excited that they came back to Korea. I just love the Gods of the East. Eventhough, all I can do every morning is turn on the entertainment channel and watch them through the television set, its worth me being late to class.

 

 

I looked at my soon-to-be-husband and entered my own little world.

 

That smile, that laugh, those smiley eyes complemented with high cheek bones.

 

Oh, Micky Yoochun; you y beast.


 

-


 

“Home Sweet Home Korea!~” Hero Jaejoong dropped all his bags and swept the patio door outside and took a big whiff of the cool morning air.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing? Get back in here! Want fans to know where we really are?!”His best friend, Park Yoochun grabbed him out of the patio and made him sit on the couch.

 

 

“I cant help it Yoochunnie, its been awhile. And I’m trying to win back the hearts of my cassie- girlfriends.” Jaejoong made a sly smile

 

 

“Hey, do you guys wanna visit Siwon and the others down at the SM building?”  Xiah Junsu offered and threw all his luggage in his room.

 

 

“I cant. Im visiting one woman who gave me life, because if I don’t visit, she’ll take my life back!” Choikang Changmin jokingly laughed and grabbed his stuff. “Manager hyung’s going to drive me to my mom’s. Later~” And he left out the door.

 

 

Junsu bid him goodbye. “Hyung, how about-“

 

 

“Sorry Junsu. Plans with my Nuna. She came all the way to Seoul to see me.” U-know Yunho shrugged his shoulders. “But I’ll see you guys later.”

 

 

“Ooh~ Ji Hye Nuna is in town? Can I-“

 

 

“No!” Yunho interrupted and narrowed his eyes. “Off Limits Yoochun. Off Limits.” Yoochun just playfully grinned.

 

 

“Anywho! Yoochunnie? Jae hyung? Do you wa-“

 

 

They heard sudden laughter which made the three turn around to look at Jaejoong. “I’ll be there in half an hour. Wait for me!” And he hung up the phone.  “My mom and three of my sisters are here in Seoul too! See ya!”

 

 

Yunho shouted louder as Jaejoong rushed out the door. “Stay hidden from fangirls!”

 

 

“…And don’t cheat on you! Okay! Got it dear!” Jaejoong joked before he left. Yunho’s eyes flattened.

 

 

“Almost forgot. While we were on tour, my brother sent me a webcam so I could video chat with him.” Yoochun took out his cell phone and started dialing to his brother. “The idiot didn’t send me instructions on how to set it up though.” And he headed to his room. “Anyways, I gotta hot date with Park Yoowhan.”

 

 

“So, I guess im flying solo today?” Junsu sighed

 

 

“Sorry Su. Call your parents up. Im pretty sure they’ll be happy to know you’re okay.” Yunho fixed his hair and put on sunglasses and a hat before he left.

 

 

“I cant.” Junsu rolled his eyes and fell back on the couch knowing he was already alone. “They’re travelling and have no idea where they are.”

 

He looked around the living room noticing how empty it was. “…It being an only child. I got no one to come home to.” Instead of moping around he marched his way out of the house in frustration. “Screw this…”


 

-


 

I was debating whether or not to knock on Riin’s door, it was a while since ive seen her. Especially after our arrest. Just cause she doesn’t want me to be here when her stepdad’s here, its –

 

The Front door swung wide open which startled me“Finally. You’re late.”

 

I stepped back in surprise and winced when I saw Riin. “R-Riinie…” I tried to touch her face on the spot where her stepdad hit her. “I’m sorr-“

 

“Just stop.” She halted. “Lets just to class.” She tied her hair back and grabbed my hand. “Let me remind you, that you didn’t do this. He did. Again, its him- not you.”

 

My eyes trailed down to a new bruise that was marked on her leg, and her neck. I Even saw scratches on her arm and face. I shouldve known he hit her because of what had happened to us. After us going ‘missing’ for three weeks, and then discovering that we were arrested for some illegal gambling, i shouldve done something. And all I could do as her best friend, is watch the abuse, make comments and do nothing.

 

“H-Hey. I’m fine. Really I am. Now stop crying.” She stopped in her tracks and took out a tissue.  

 

What’s worse is that I didn’t even know I was crying. “You know me, I sometimes don’t notice the water-works.” I joked and grabbed the tissue out of her hands.

 

I glanced up at Jang Riin and knew right away she was putting up that brave prideful face in front of me. That’s what I admire her for, maybe that’s why whenever something rough came my way, I know to put on a brave face like she does.

 

So I changed the subject in order to see that smiling face. “Hey, I saw your soon-to –husband on T.V today. They’re coming back from Japan soon.” I laughed.

 

“You saw my fiance?!”

 

I flattened my stare and broke out a chuckle. “Fiance?”

 

She curved a shy fan girl smile. “Yes. If you must know, U-know Yunho proposed to me.” She continued with her web of fantasies. “We webcammed last night and he rapped out a proposal.”

 

I gotta say, that sounds believable. “You really know how to dream up lies.” We both laughed.

 

 

Once we reached the community college I dropped her off at her first class.

 

 

I looked at my new watch. “11:30AM…”I raised a brow while polishing it. “Skip class? Or go to class?”

 

 

“-She is!!!” I turned around once I heard voices. “Yah! Seul Gi ah!”

 

 

I grimaced. “Uh oh…” And a group of guys who looked extremely familiar ran after me yelling “Lets skip class!”

 

 

 

“You swindled me!”

 

Okay, I lied. Its not my watch, I happened to take it from a guy Riin and I was flirting with back at the Naomi Nightclub.

 

 

 

“Hurry up and get her you idiots! Don’t just stand there and watch!”

 

 

 

So I started running as fast as I can to Naomi.

 

But the side effects of me being active with adrenaline rush kicked it sooner than I thought.

 

My chest started to hurt when I hopped over one fence.


 

-


 

“It really is good to be home.” I cracked my neck and stretched.

 

And it was a perfect sunny afternoon to go out walking… in disguise unfortunately.

 

I may not have family around, but the city is home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter