.ix.

c o m p a s s

this is the first morning that i woke up, smiling.

there was just something about last night that made me smile. i remembered every each topic we talked about. the smiles we shared. the thoughts we had. hell, we just met and it was like as if we knew each other for years.

i got up from bed and process everything.

the kiss on the forehead.

the cuddles

the hugs

the deep thoughts.

i blushed as every each one of those memories rushed in my head. i let out a squeal and buried my face in pillow. i screamed at the top of my lungs because of the feels i had. no, jo seulhyun, you just met this guy but he's so handsome.

"seulhyun-ah!"

i opened the door to see seunghan unnie with her arms crossed over her chest and tapping her feet. she was giving me a weird look.

"what's with you? why are so red? are you okay?"

i smiled once again and wanted to shout at her that i'm more than okay. gosh, how can this guy make me feel like this?

"tell me about the guy last night," she said as she smiled.

i bit my lips and i could tell i was blushing. we went to the living and told her the whole thing and about yuta. we laughed and squeal. she gave me advices and stuff.

be careful with your heart, okay?

that's what she said. i know. we talked about work and she told me she got accepted as a daycare teacher. when will i have a job? she also told me that if i want to scream feel free to scream anytime.