ODWY2

One day with you My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   She pouted like a child, before scooting over to me, leaning her head on my shoulder and entwinning her arms with mine...

 

" I'm scared..."

 

"Of course you are! This is some seriouse adult crazy stuff you're getting youself into.."

 

   She nuzzled her forehead into my cheeks. "I mean.." She started biting her nails, which is always a sign of her anxiety attack...

 

"Hey, hey..." I grabbed her hands gently away from her lips, and kissed her fingers which was threatening to bleed raw...

 

   "I don't know what i mean ji!" She stared into my eyes, and it pained me to see the turmoil in her eyes.. " It's just that i'm suddenly scared! Coz when i get married, you're no longer going to be there to guide me, tell  me when i'm being stupid, or childish.. Or hold me when i'm scared... Push me when i'm doubting myselft..."

 

   I pulled her into hug, "baby, i will still be here, always, but of course, Donghae will be your main wing-man now.. But you know i will always be just one call away.."

 

   " I've gotten so used to always having you to lift me up, or hold my hand, that i don't know how life would be without you.."

 

   And ther it was... Her walls finally breaking as she broke down in tears...

 

  "Shhh... Shhhh.." I combed her hair to comport her... " I know! Instead of being all emo, why don't we have a blast and go on the ultimate despedida de soltera with just the two of us?" I touched her cheeks as I kissed her nose, seeing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter