ODWY6

One day with you My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback...

 

"Can you chill a bit with the liquor" Ji grabbed dara's hand as she tried to take away her 9th galss of martini..

 

"Hey, my baby boy, i didn't know i had my mom with us..." Dara broke in laughter as she called to the bartender for another drink...

 

"NO!!!" Ji glared sternly at the bartender, causing him to back off..

 

   "Quit the mommy act ji!! I Thought you brought me here so that i can have fun??!" She stood up from the stool but staggered considering how drunk she was... Ji immediately grabbed her to hold her but dara pushed him away...

 

"Dara. I said we will have fun, but ot like this..."

 

   "Oh... So what, Mr. Genius... Mr. Legend... Mr. One of a kind Kwon Jiyong Aka G Dragon... Am i embarassing you??!" She was taunting ji as she took the beer of another customer and drank it bottoms up...

 

"Dara, stop that..." They fought over the bottle as dara kept hitting ji's hand forcing him to let go...

 

   "Go away!! Leave me alone like everyone else does! I'm piece of trash right?? Leave!!!!" She pushed ji's shoulder harshly, causing her to stagger, htiing his back on the table...

 

   Dara moved to grab another drink, but ji grabbed her wrist forfully, causing her to drop the glass.. "You think i like seeing you this broken... Shattered... Over a stupid breakup.. He's not worth it! Because if he was, he would never let go of the best thing that was already in front of him! And you, you're stupid enough to let him hurt you this way!"

 

   Dara was shocked that ji screamed at her. Ji never screams at her, even if she's stubborn or irrational at times, Ji has always been the only one who understood her...

 

Dara looked like a scolded child, her eyes wide in bewilderment as her tears brimmed on her eyes...

 

"Go to hell..." She snared at ji before running away, leaving the bar...

 

"!!" Ji said with gritted teeth, stomping his feet in frustation. He called the bartender to settle the bill before he ran out to fins dara...

 

......

 

 Dara woke up with a massive headache. Immediatelt, she looked around the room to find ji...

 

At the moment, Ji entered the door with a breakfast tray... "There, you're finally awake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter