ODWY9

One day with you My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

....

 

     It took ji almost one hour looking for dara.. She was drenched in sweat from running around in resort and from the anxielty of not knowing where dara was...

 

It was almost midnight when he found her, sitting on the beach shore, staring out to the stars and the moonlight...

 

"Are you stupid? You're such a brat! Why did you run away?? I was running around for an hour looking for you!!!"

 

    Dara didn't move, not even to look at ji.. She just kept staring out in front of her, and other then the glistening tears b down her face, she was devoid of any expressions... "You didn't have to.."

 

     "And what? leave you alone to be kidnapped here? Dara!! For god's sake, you just broke up!! It's not the end of the world!! Get over yourself and stick some sense to your head!!"

 

   "You can say that coz everybody lov... loves... You and you're perfect life..." She grabbed a rock which she threw into the water...

 

    "Why don't you just leave me the way everybody else does??" She said in stoic and cold... Finally, she looked at jiyong, she looked so lost... so broken...

 

     "Dara.." Ji sat beside dara as she tried to pull dara in an embrece.. Dara struggled for a bit, before collapsing in tears, clutching on jiyong tightly...

 

    "I'm sorry... Don't think that way... I'm not going to leave you... shhhh!! I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..." Ji kept kissing dara's cheeks to stop her from crying..

 

   "Don't think you're worthless. He's stupid for leaving you because he didn't see how perfect you are..." Dara shivered in the cold wind, and ji embrace her tighter...

 

    "And even if he left you, there are a lot of other people loving you.. Your family, friends, fans.." Dara looked up, as if asking for assurnce, and ji smiled at her... Brushing the hair that fell on her face, ji kissed dara's forehead...

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter