ODWU3

One day with you My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Flashback...* ^.^

 

........

 

"Dara?.. Baby??" Ji gently knocked on their dorm room.. "Dara baby, are you there??"..

 

   He knocked again, but got no reply. Pressing his ear to the door, he listened closely to any signs of dara in the room, and could only hear sobbing and sniffing inside...

 

"dara, I'm coming in arasso??.."

 

   He slowly turned the knob to get in. The lights are off, basking the entire room in darkness, save for the desk lamp on the study table. He slowly made his way to Dara's bed, and sat on the edge, giving dara just enough space.. Afraid that her presence may be unwanted..

 

   Dara was lying on her bed in a fetal position, tightly clutching a pillow she was crying into.. As soon as Ji sat down, dara grabbed ji's waist as she anchored herself...

 

It pained me, to hear her crying, but i tried to be strong...

 

   "Bom noona told me i'd find you here.. She saw you fighting with Min ho..."

 

   "...We broke up.." Dara said in between sobs, her feet kicking out in frustration on the bed..

 

 Ji laid down on the bed so that he cold hug dara, rubbing her back to calm her down..

 

   "Told me i was holding him back.. That he was already working and out in the real world, and i'm still a trainee ji..."

 

   Ji's waist was starting to get painful by the way dara cluthced on to her, but he didn't let go. His shirt had gotten dreached with tears, but he just let dara realease all her pain. His lawful duties..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter