ODWY5

One day with you My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback cont... ^.^

 

   "Oh my God!! it's so beautiful!!" Dara jumped around, spreading her rams freely around her as she moved in cirles, lifting her face up to catch the last streaks of sunlight. Laying down on the grass, she montioned for ji to lay beside her..

 

"How did you know???"

 

"That you've always wanted to come here to Gangneung?? probably a wild guess??" Ji winked at her...

 

  Scooing to Ji's side, she kissed ji's cheeks.. "You know me too well..." She sighed, closed her eyes, and kissed ji's shoulder.. "Nobody knows me the way you do ji..."

 

  She stared up at ji, and ji leaned his head down to meet her gaze.. Grabbing Dara's hand, Ji brought this to his lips and clasped their hand, placing them over his chest...

 

 "Hey, I'ts almost sunset now... i know you loved the sunset" Ji nudged dara's shoulder, urging her to look up..

 

 "I know you love the sunset too ji..." 

 

   They stayed there in silence, lying on the grass, hands firmly clasped together. Neither of them speaking.. Not that it was necessary.. They felt contented listening to wind, the water, the humming birds. And the sound of each others's breathing...

 

End of flashback....

.....

 

 

"Well, I happen to know that this place gives you peace of mind..."  ji spoke after awhile....

 

   We stayed in that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter