ODWY1

One day with you My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Can you believe it??? I'm getting married tomorrow!!!!" She screamed as she slumped herself on the bed. Lying on her belly, she grabbed some pillows and slammed it over her head, burying herselft under the covers...

 

I snorted as i laughed...

 

  To everyone around the world, she's Dara Park of girl group 2ne1. The krung krung of the philippines. On the stage, she is fierce.. Ready to  lash out.. Her petite frame belying the greatness within her...

 

  But off the stage, behind the glitz, glamor and the glaring lights, she has the biggest heart, and quite a softy. She cries, at rom-com movies, although she wouldn't admit it, hastily grabbing the tissue i offer her and turning away from me. I dare not , coz i don't want to be at the receiving end when she lashes out. I, her bestfriend, has only been among the priviledged few to have seen this side of her...

 

  I stare at her crumpled figure on the bed as o contained my laughter. There she is again, my bestfrined who can be the most glamorous woman one moment, but with me, behind closed doors, is reduced into one big heap of a childish mess...

 

 I sat down beside her on the bed as i slowly peeled off the pillow that were threatening to suffocate her...

 

   "Come here.." I patted my lap as i urged her to lay her head on it...

 

  Peeking from under her wildly trashed hair, she stubborly shook her head before slamming her face back down on her arms...

 

  I let out a heartly laugh a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter