Chapter 6

In Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for the late update and for all the confusion. I'm still trying edit/ maybe re-write some things and update at the same time, so bare with me. I also had my finals this week, so I hope to be writing a bit more. Also, because I got my own laptop. I've been trying to add to the story as much as possible. Thanks for everyone who loves this story and keeps reading. Without further a-do. The next long a waited chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning and Mrs. Jung was helping the maid with the morning chores around the house as the rest of the house slept. On her way to take out the trash she heard sobs at the side of the house. Getting closer to the sound she found a figure clothed in a black hoodie and baggy sweats. She approach the figure only to find that it was the black haired girl.

 

“Tiffany? What’s wrong?” She asked.  

 

Tiffany looked up to the lady to show her tear filled face and bloodied hands. She cried even more after looking up at the older lady. Tiffany shook her head and looked back down at her hands.

 

“What happened to you?!” Mrs. Jung panicked. She grabbed the girl’s hands and found that her knuckles were damaged and blood came from there. She looked above at the brick wall behind Tiffany and found blood stains there as well. “Tiffany, Tiffany tell me what’s wrong honey…” She said pulling the girl into her embrace.

 

“Omma!” Tiffany cried and quickly hugged Mrs. Jung back. Her tears continued to flow even more. “I-I-I *sobbs* I did something…”

 

“What? What did you do honey?” Mrs. Jung’s motherly voice asked.

 

Tiffany shook her head, “You’ll hate me! You’ll hate me like everyone else! If I tell you, you’ll leave me too.”

 

“Now why would I do that?”

 

“BECAUSE I JESSICA!!”

 

“You..you what?”

 

“I don’t know! It happened so fast I don’t remember a lot of it! Last night I …”

 

Meanwhile, a blonde rushed to the Jung’s gate and frantically rung the gate’s doorbell.

 

“Hello? Who is this?” the maid asked.

 

“I-I’m a friend of Tiffany Hwang. She really needs my help right now. Could you please let me in?” Yoona tried not to panic however she wasn’t sure what Tiffany would do on her own in situations like this. At the sound of the gate opening Yoona ran her hardest to the side of the house where Tiffany said she was. There she found Mrs. Jung crouched in front of the sobbing Tiffany. “Unnie!” She cried out. The two figures looked at her as she ran towards them.

 

“Who are you?” Mrs. Jung asked.

 

“I’m..”

 

“She’s a friend.” Tiffany answered. “Omma, no, Mrs. Jung I’m going with her. I’m sorry. For everything.” With that she wiped away the tears that remained on her face, stood up, and walked away without looking back. She gave Yoona a knowing look before walking away.

 

Yoona and Mrs. Jung both watched the girl as she walked past and down to the gate. Yoona turned back to the older lady as she walked towards her. “What is your name?”

 

“Yoona, Im Yoona.”she bowed.

 

“Yoona, please watch over her. She’s broken and she’s alone. Please don’t leave her side. Not until you know for sure that she is okay.” Yoona nodded and promised she make sure Tiffany was fine. She then followed the dark haired girl to where she was headed, which was the hospital.


 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica POV

 

I never slept, I couldn’t sleep. How do even sleep knowing...knowing that person laying next to you did that to you? How am I supposed to feel? Mad, sad, disgusted, violated? Do I feel any of that? Can I let myself feel any of this? Do I want it to hurt?

 

It’s cold. “Where am I?” you may ask. Well after what happen she passed out and I layed there, lifeless. I couldn’t move a muscle. I wanted to run, run far away, but again I couldn’t...not for a while anyways. I don’t know how long I laid there, but it felt like hours. It wasn’t until I heard her move until I ran. I searched for anything to cover me and I ran.

 

My legs went, went as far as I could go. The whole time I thought, “How could she?” “What hell was she doing to me?” “It wasn’t her. It wasn’t her.” and now what can I think about her?

 

It wasn’t until I made it up a flight of stairs that I realized that I was in front of door. Then I knocked on the door.

 

“Jessica?”

 

“T-Tyler…”

 

------------------------

 

It’s been weeks. Since that day. Since the day Tiffany and I...since the day I decided to stay over at Tyler’s and since the day Tiffany stop showing up to school. She ran, she ran away. No apology, nothing. She ran….she ran and it’s been weeks.

 

“I heard that she moved back to California.” “I heard that Tyler had her kicked to the curve because she was trying to steal Jessica from him.” “Well, I heard that…”

 

“Don’t you guys have something else to do besides gossip!?” Sunny shouted at the group of girls passing by us. Which totally shut them up.

 

“Thanks Sunny.”

 

“No problem.”

 

California? Again? Maybe this time it’s real. She ran away and didn’t even say goodbye or apologize… coward.

 

How long has it been since I’ve seen my family? How long has it been since I’ve actually talked about what happened? Have I actually talked about it? No How could I? And it’s all because of her! I don’t even know what to say, but now I’m here.

 

I’m here, standing in front my house. Specifically, the guest house.

 

“This is…*sigh* you can… this was a bad idea Jessica. Bad idea.” I turned back beginning to head towards the gate, but stopped. “No you’re strong Jessica. You are strong Jessica. Forget Tiffany, she obviously forgot about you. It’s your house, your guest house, your life… your body. It’s all mine.” I ran back to that guest house. I opened the door only to find it, empty. Nothing, no clothes, no little pink knick-knacks, nothing at all. This room is gone, but one thing. With the closet empty and the bed neatly made, one single pink rose laid in the middle of the dark grey comforter. Slowly picking up the roses a note hung from it.

 

I’m sorry~T

 

I smiled, then I began to laugh. Not laugh happily, but laugh hysterically. That’s when I began tearing up the rose, petal by petal, like a crazy person. A mad man.

 

“‘I’m sorry?!’ That's all! ‘I’m sorry’ You !! You coward! Screw you Tiffany Hwang!” I screamed and yelled and cried. “Screw you…”  

 

END POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

*bomp* *bomp bomp* *bomp* *bomp bomp*

 

Gloved fists hit the punching bag, hard. Anger, rage, regret, guilt, sadness….everything, every feeling, every emotion was put into those punches.

 

“Breath, just keep breathing, breath Tiffany! Breath!” *BOMP* “Just breath” Tiffany sighed and  told herself as she hung onto the punching bag. “We’re done…” She let go and headed towards her duffle bag. She took her gloves off only to reveal her knuckles covered in sweat and blood. Of course the blood was coming out of the scabs that were already present. “You’re useless. Stupid. You don’t deserve to be here.” “Unnie! Unnie!” Tiffany shook her head. “Unnie!” Her thoughts invaded her head and couldn’t hear or see anything else. That is until…

 

“Unnie!” Yoona called out.

 

“What?!” Tiffany shouted angrily. She only then noticed Yoona in front of her with a bit of fear in her eyes. “I’m sorry Yoona. I am so sorry.”

 

“No, no it’s okay. I understand. Um, It’s 8 o’clock.”

 

“Okay thanks. Just let me, uh, just let me clean up and I’ll be right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter