Chapter 3

In Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Can I just give you all a big hug!! I love you guys! We also reached 200 subscribers today yay!!! Thanks for the support much love!! <3 your author.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They were seated in their usual spots. Bora on the left Tiffany on the right. As usual, Bora talked and Tiffany listened (sometimes). Today however two other girls decided to join them.

“Oh hey Sunny! Hey Taeyeon!” Bora happily greeted the two.

“Hey Bora! Hi Tiffany!” The two replied. “ Can we sit here with you two?”

“Yeah go ahead! I was just telling Tiffany about my archery match.”

“Oh cool! Did you win?” Taeyeon asked.

“Of course! We scored first in the whole division!”

“Wow congrats!” Sunny said. “Do you do any sports Tiffany-ssi?”

“I used to do Taekwondo, but I stop after my sophomore year.”

“Wow amazing!! Taeyeon little sister does Taekwondo. Taeyeon on the other hand can't do any sports. She's like a thin piece of paper, people could crush her in one go.” Sunny said.

“Hey!” Taeyeon shouted.

“What it's true.”

“Yeah,you're right.”

The four of them conversed until lunch was over. Throughout the conversations Sunny realized Tiffany seemed to listen intently,but would also to space out a lot. Sunny also realized her eyes were really red, but chose not to say anything out loud. The four of them got to know each other more and became “friends.” Something Tiffany wouldn’t have expected. Despite her lacking drive to make friends it turned out she made some. On their way to class Sunny pulled Tiffany to the bathroom with her. Surprising the latter.

“Tiffany-ssi is something wrong?” Sunny asked concerned, “You look kind of off today. Are you feeling alright?”

“Of course I am. Why would you think something is wrong?”

Sunny looked to see if anyone was using the restrooms and leaned closer towards Tiffany and whispered. “Your eyes…they’re… bloodshot. Have you been or are you-”

“What are you talking about?! I’m just tired. I was up all night studying for our quiz. I didn’t want to fail so earlier into the semester especially with my low Korean skills.” Tiffany explained cutting off Sunny from saying anymore. “Don’t worry about it. Okay?” Tiffany assured the girl even giving her a genuine smile. She headed out first, but not before stopping to tell the girl, “Oh and Sunny, just call me Tiffany or Fany or Tiff. Whatever you want. We’re friends so stop with the formalities.” then she walked out. Sunny couldn’t help ,but smile. She was finally getting through to this girl.

Tiffany along with Taeyeon and Sunny walk home with Tyler and Jessica following close behind. Jessica had told Tyler about Tiffany living with them and Tyler found it somewhat suspicious.

“Don't you find it weird that she was at school and following you home this whole time without you telling you? It's kind of creepy.”

“I don't know. I found it weird too, but now I guess it's fine.”

“I don’t like her.” Tyler voiced out.

“Why is that?” Jessica asked.

“I just get this weird vibe from her and I don't like it. You should be careful of her.”

“Ty I think you're just overreacting. I'll be fine. She can't hurt me.”

“Okay, but just be careful around her.” Jessica turned to face him as they have already reached her house. Jessica cutely nodded and gave Tyler a peck on the cheek before entering the gates. After Tyler dropped them off, Jessica followed Tiffany to the back to confront her on them living together. She too did find it odd that this whole first week they’ve been seeing each that she didn't tell her that they were housemates. It was on her mind the last few weeks as well and she just needed an answer.

“Why didn’t you tell me we were living together?” Jessica said out loud stopping Tiffany in her tracks. She turned around and was met with an irritated Jessica with her arms crossed. Tiffany let out a slight scoff before finding the words to answer the said girl.

“You’re parents wanted to introduce me to everyone. They wanted me to keep it a secret. If you were there Saturday they would have introduced us, but you weren’t. Plus, I didn’t bother to mention it either giving how you seem to not like me.”

Standing there observing the black haired girl, Jessica couldn't tell if the latter was telling the truth or not. Although her reasons seemed logically it still didn't explain why the girl kept following her around “You are very odd person.” Jessica blurted out her fake beard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter