Chapter 2

In Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks for reading everyone! SO much subbies in such little time! I love you everyone!!!   <3 *makes big heart with arms and blows air kisses* lol anyways thanks again for reading!!

 

------------------------------------------------

 

It's a new day. Tyler and Jessica still touchy as ever. Taeyeon and Sunny made small talk with the classmates around them and Tiffany was still closed off and silent. Tiffany did not care for anyone around her and stayed focus on her notes. Her earphones were plugged in blocking her from the noise of the classroom. However she felt the seat shift next to her turning her attention to the stranger next to her.

 

“HI! I'm Bora. Yoon Bora.” the girl said extending her arm out for Tiffany to shake, “Nice to meet you!”

 

“Tiffany Hwang.” She replied avoiding the handshake and placing her earphones back in. Not satisfied with the answer, Bora ripped out headphones from her ears. “Ow! What the...what are you doing?!” Tiffany yelled almost cursing at the latter.

 

“You're coming to lunch with me. Come on!” Bora asserted grabbing Tiffany's hand leading her to the cafeteria. Bora seated Tiffany in her usual spot and grabbed food for the both of them. “So Tiffany, why don't we get to know each other?”

 

“...”

 

“Okay then...I'll start, favorite color?”  

 

“Pink.”

 

“Really? You don't seem like a pink kind of person.”

 

“Yeah that's what everyone says...” Tiffany answers with a monotone not really caring about the girl in front of her. Trying to avoid the questions being thrown at her, the former looks around and a certain brunette caught her eyes. The brunette with her boyfriend were now leaving the cafeteria which leaves Tiffany wondering where they are going. “Actually Bora, how about you show me around. Is there a quiet place in this school that no one really goes too?”

 

“mmm...I don't know.” Bora said while tapping her chin thinking of places that she could show Tiffany. “Wait! There is a small courtyard that no one goes to. It's really pretty. You want to go see it?” Tiffany’s lips curved up and she nodded. “Okay let's go!”

 

------------------------------------------------

 

“So my friend is having a party this weekend. Want to come? Maybe we can,”

 

“Ty you know I'm on lockdown. If I'm anywhere but at school or at home I'm done for and so will you. My dad would send an army out for you.”

 

“I just can’t wait to have you.” Ty says moving closer to Jessica nuzzling his face into her neck while his hand slowly creep up her thigh.  Jessica lets out a quiet moan but then...

 

“So this it! Beautiful isn't? Very secluded and refreshing.” Bora shouted gesturing the latter to the courtyard that they just entered. “Lots of flowers and a cool little water fountain right in the middle. The best on hot sunny days.”

 

“! Why does this keep happening.” Ty curses and turns to look at the intruder or intruders. He recognizes the two and gives them dirty looks. “What the hell are you doing here Bora.” He angrily says.  

 

“Oh! Ty, Jessica what are you guys doing here? Have you guys met-”

 

“Really stalker? Why do you keep following me?!” Jessica said glaring at Tiffany. Due to the unexpected outburst Bora gaze shifts between Tiffany and Jessica and wonders what is going on.

 

“I don't know what you're talking. I just asked Bora to show me around the school. We just so happened to come here. Right Bora?” Tiffany turns her gaze towards Bora giving her and the rest of the group a fake “innocent” smile.

 

“I thought you said-Ow- uh yeah that's right.” Bora awkwardly laughed after she felt Tiffany pinch her side.

 

“See!” then the lunch bell rings, “Oh look seems like we should heading back to class. Let's go Bora.” Tiffany smirked at Jessica before turning around.

 

“What was that for?” Bora asked after they were a good distance away from the couple.

 

“I don't know what you're talking about.” Tiffany said with a straight face before walking into class.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

After school Tyler decided to walk Jessica due to the fact that Jessica had to get home on time or she’d be grounded even longer. The best skinship they could have was holding hands though because following close behind was a certain black haired girl.

 

“Why is she following us?” Tyler asked.

 

“Apparently she lives over here. Don’t mind her though.”

 

“Well it’s kind of creepy.”

 

“Tell me about it.” Jessica said looking behind them. Tiffany smirks at the girl and she just looks back in front of her not forgetting to roll her eyes.

 

The house was not too far, so the walk ended quick. The couple bid farewell and went their separate ways. Jessica heading into the house and Tyler heading somewhere else. He had called his driver to pick him and soon he arrived at a quiet cafe. There he was met by a certain someone.

 

“Babe! I missed you!” She said kissing Tyler on the lips.

 

“Aww me too baby. Sit down, have you waited long.” The girl shook her head.

 

Not too far from the the couple, there was someone observing them. Her face looked unamused at the sight of the two together.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

“Awww…” Tiffany sighed as she plopped on her bed. She was finally home and ready to take a refreshing nap. It has only been a few days since she'd arrived in Korea and her body was still adjusting to the time. She closed her eyes and prepared her mind to sleep, but before she could her phone rang. Not happy, she groaned and picked up the phone, “Hello?”

 

“Miyoungie?”

 

“Unnie? Why are you calling me?” Tiffany looked to her right and looked at the time on her alarm clock. The red numbers showed 4:30PM. “Isn’t like past midnight over there? Shouldn’t you be sleeping?”

 

“Yes it is and I should be, but I couldn’t sleep. I miss you. When are you coming back?” Tiffany chuckled, she could already see the pout on her sister’s face.

 

“Unnie, I left just a few days ago. You already miss me? We barely even got to see each other while I was there. You were busy with classes and I was...you know doing what I do.”

 

“Yeah, getting in trouble. That’s what you were doing.”

 

“No I was not. I am a good kid.” Now Tiffany was the one with the pout on her face.

 

“Yeah, yeah, believe whatever you want. You know it’s not true.” Her sister laughed. The conversation went on for another hour. Tiffany was updating her sister on the new school, new place, and her new friends, well “friend.” Michelle updated her on their family’s where abouts and other important things. Tiffany had to stop her sister from talking and made her go to bed. She knew her sister had classes in the morning and she needed to get sleep or she would complain about Tiffany keeping h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter