Chapter 1

In Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I wasn’t going to post this new fic up yet until I was done with the whole story, but I know a lot of us are Jeti deprived (including me) so here it is!!

Update A/N: So I made little changes here and there. Also I will be reuploading the chapters everyday. Then I will maybe upload 2 new chapters, but for sure a new one at the end of the week! It will be a little refresher for you guys for when the new chapter comes along! Enjoy! 

 

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Look!!” a little girl excitedly shouted.

 

“What is it sweetie?” her mother asked.

 

“Seashell!!” She said lifting up the small she'll with her tiny hands and proud showed what she found.

 

“Wow! Sooyeon found it all by herself!” The little girl’s smile grew and she proudly nodded her head.

 

“This one is for Mommy because I love mommy soooo much!”

 

“Aww mommy loves you too! But why don't we find a seashell for your Daddy too.”

 

“Okay!” Sooyeon jumped and began looking through the sand for more seashells. Her mother followed closely behind while carrying Sooyeon little baby sister Soojung around. She watched her little princess pounce around making splashes in the water as it came onto the beach. How she wished her husband was with them, but as usual he was working. He gave up a lot of family time in order to run their business, but sometimes she just wishes that he’d just sit and spend time with the people that really matter the most to him.

 

“Daddy! Daddy look I found a seashell for you!!”

 

“That's great, but I have an important phone call right now.” Her father said shooing her away.

 

“Okay…” Sooyeon frowned and looked down and walked back to the living room.

 

-----------------------

 

“Dad look I got straight A’s!” 10 year old Sooyeon said.

 

“Not now Jessica!” Her father said back.

 

“Okay…” She replied.

 

-----------------------

 

“Jessica why don't we go and have some fun?” Her father asked. In the past few years he was able to build his company up and has many people working under him. His schedule finally began clearing and he decided that it's been to long that he's spent good quality time with his family. Yes they did go on trips here and there, but he was never there for the little things.

 

“Sorry Dad I'm going out to study with Taeyeon and Sunny today.” Jessica said before getting off the one couch and heading to the door.

 

“Okay…” her father said.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

The room was lit by candles and the music was sensual, setting the perfect mood for the perfect night. Tonight was the night. It was right after the fall dance and the after party has just begun. Though many teens should be at home by this time those of the higher ups are using their parents’ (who are never home) house as the place to be. Everybody who’s anybody was at this party. Booze, beer, and who knows what else was brought and everyone was turning up. One couple in particular has been waiting for this night for a year now. They were now making out on the king sized bed covered in rose petals. Nothing could get better this or so they thought.

 

“Hey have you seen Jessica and Ty?” A short girl named Taeyeon asked her girlfriend Sunny who was equally short in height as well.

 

“There upstairs doing you know what.” Sunny said wiggling her eyebrows.

 

“Wow so tonight's the night. Do you think she’ll go through with it?”

 

“If nothing else happens then I say they’ll go all the way.”

 

“I guess we just have to wai-”

 

“COPS!” Someone screamed out, “COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!! EVERYONE CLEAR OUT!”

 

“Guess we spoke to soon.” Taeyeon laughed and Sunny just shrugged, “We should go get the two. We don’t want the popo to walk in on them and have our best friend be embarrassed do we?”

 

“I don’t know. I mean this was Ty’s party.”  

 

“Whatever let's go.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Their mouths were connected, their breaths were heavy, their hands wandered everywhere. It was the perfect mood for the perfect night.

 

“I love you Ty!” Jessica huffed in between kisses.

 

“Love you too Babe.” Tyler quickly said before starting to his girlfriend's dress. Things were escalating even further until…

 

~KNOCK~KNOCK~

 

“Ah !! Are you kidding me?!” Tyler shouted.

 

“Hey we’re really sorry guys, but the cops are coming. We rather rain on your parade then them, so if you two aren't dressed please do so.” Sunny shouted through the door.

 

“Or not you know that's fine too. Oww!!”

 

“YAH BYUNTAEYEON!!”

 

“What...you know I was joking.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter