SangHee and Jungmin

A time for love...Christmas Special!

Hey everyone! Here is SangHee and Jungmin from World's Collide. This takes place several months after the Epilogue in World's Collide :D Check out World's Collide if you haven't read it yet :D

I hope you enjoy it ^^ Can you tell that Jungmin's been influenced by the Big Bang oppa's? :L hehe ^^

=======

“Appa!” SangHee wailed from the top of the stairs. “Please can you let Jungmin oppa in?”

“How do you know he’s even here yet?!” Jaejoong asked.

SangHee stomped her foot. “I just do! Please, Appa? I’m not ready yet.”

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jaejoong sighed and you giggled.

“Aish, you women scare me. How the hell did she know that?!”

You just shrugged casually. “It’s a gift, now go open the door.”

Jaejoong pretended to trudge unhappily out of the kitchen, but straightened his posture when he opened the door. He turned into ‘strict father’ mode.

“Hey, what’s up dude?” Seung Ri and Daesung greeted Jaejoong. Jaejoong wiped his face with his hands.

“You know, when my daughter’s seeing Jungmin, I really wish that when I’m opening the door I don’t have to see your faces every bloody time.”

Taeyang appeared. “Why? Are our faces not good looking enough?”

“Yeah!” TOP agreed. “I’ll have you know, this face has pulled many good looking chicks.”

Seung Ri snorted. “I’ll believe that when I see it.”

TOP smacked him. “Yah! When women look at your face they run away screaming.”

Seung Ri blinked, not fully understanding what TOP meant.

“Is he trying to say I’m ugly?” he asked Taeyang quietly.

“Yes,” Taeyang replied in a ‘duh!’ voice.

“Oh,” Seung Ri mumbled. “That’s not very nice.”

Jaejoong slapped his forehead. *Why are these fools my friends?! No…why are they the only close friends ~~~~~~~ and I have got?!*

He felt you come up from behind and gently push him out of the way.

“What’s he doing? Is he keeping you out here again? In the snow, aish, come in. The turkey’s almost finished.”

Daesung cheered. “Woohoo! I love you ~~~~~~~, you’re nicer than Jaejoong.”

They all piled in and went straight to the kitchen, Jaejoong’s eyes were popping out. “B-But…B-But…”

“Oh stop being such a Scrooge. It’s Christmas day, let them pig out as much as you want,” you scolded him lightly, but smacked his bum.

Jaejoong just nodded.

“Hey ~~~~~~~. Merry Christmas!” Han Bi greeted. She was standing next to GD and Jungmin was on her other side.

You smiled. “Merry Christmas. DBSK oppa’s and Big Bang oppa’s are in the kitchen.”

Han Bi laughed. “I should have known, where’s Ki Nam?”

“She’s in the living room. I’ll come with you,” you said and you and Han Bi left the guys alone.

Jungmin cleared his throat. “Merry Christmas Jaejoong hyung.”

Jaejoong gave him a smile, momentarily forgetting about SangHee.

“Hey. You’re getting taller every time I see you.”

GD smirked. “And you’re getting shorter every time I see you.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “So are you mate, old age.”

GD was about to reply but cursed. “Touche Jaejoong, touché.”

“So what did you get this year?” Jaejoong asked Jungmin.

“The parents got me a new car,” Jungmin said. “I was planning on taking SangHee out in it.”

“What?!” Jaejoong roared. “You’re planning to take my daughter out on a death trap?”

GD chuckled and looked at his son. “See, I told you he would react badly.”

“Too bloody right! You only got your license 3 months ago.”

“Appa, it’s my decision. If I want to get in the car, I will.”

All three heads turned to look at SangHee, who was standing with her hands on her hips and a stern glare fixed on her father.

“B-But…” Jaejoong stuttered.

“I’ll tell Umma!” SangHee threatened. “And do you remember the last time?”

Jaejoong gulped. He did. No way was having a repeat of a ‘no ’ for another 2 weeks.

“Aish, alright fine. But I want you to call me every 15 minutes, to make sure you’re still alive and not wrapped around a tree.”

Jungmin nodded. “I’ll keep her safe, don’t worry.”

Jaejoong nodded, clapped Jungmin on the back. “Remember, I know where you live.”

Jaejoong always said it, he went to his daughter and GD went to his son.

“Be careful,” Jaejoong warned SangHee.

GD was smirking. “Have fun, son.”

The two father’s left you alone and SangHee bounded over to Jungmin. “Oppa! Merry Christmas.”

Jungmin laughed. “Merry Christmas to you too, baby.”

“Yah! No kissing!” Jaejoong’s voice rang out even though he wasn’t in sight, it was followed by a cry. “OW! ~~~~~~~!”

Seung Ri was laughing. “It’s nice to see hyung getting hit instead of me for a change.”

Silence.

SMACK!-

-

-

-

Jungmin was driving his brand new car, SangHee was strapped in the front and she would glance excitedly out of the window.

“Oppa, you look so cool,” she told him. “Where are we going?”

Jungmin grinned. “Out.”

SangHee hated it when he was vague. “I know that, but out where exactly?”

Jungmin rolled his eyes. “Aish, you’re so impatient.”

SangHee scowled. “No, I just want to know where we’re going.”

Jungmin shook his head. “No, you just want to be nosy. Sometimes I do wonder what happened when we kissed that night.”

The two huffed.

Jungmin and SangHee hated each other initially, even as kids, they would do anything to annoy each other. Up until a few months ago, SangHee was tutoring Jungmin and one thing led to another and they kissed. And Jungmin asked SangHee out and now they’re here.

Even though they’re a couple, they still take jabs at each other. However, it’s mot playful. Old habits are hard to break.

When Jungmin parked the car, SangHee stormed out and marched off. Jungmin sprinted after her.

“SangHee, where are you going?!”

SangHee glowered at him. “You practically said that you don’t know what you were thinking when you kissed me that night. So I’m doing you a favour and leaving.”

Jungmin caught her forearms and held her in place. He gazed at her intently.

“I was only joking. You were being impatient again and I just needed something to keep you quiet, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. I’m glad we kissed that night, don’t leave me SangHee,” he whispered.

SangHee pursed her lips. “I suppose I can stay for a while.”

Jungmin grinned and kissed her. “Right, let’s go.”

They made their way to the big ice skating rink, it was empty but the lights were still on. Jungmin led her in.

“Oppa, are you sure this is allowed?”

He nodded, smiling. “Yep, I booked the entire rink for us. Perks of being Kwon Jiyong’s son.”

She giggled. He helped her into her ice skates and they both slowly glided onto the ice.

SangHee laughed as she twisted and twirled expertly, she spun around and her hair whipped with the motion.

“Oppa…Oppa?”

Jungmin’s legs were shaking as he tried to hold himself upright. “Yeah, I’m dandy.”

SangHee skated over to him. “Oppa, can you not skate?”

“Of course I can-…Whoa! !” he cursed as he fell and landed on his arse. SangHee giggled and helped him up, wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Don’t worry, your knight in shining armour is here to keep you safe.”

“Yah” Jungmin protested but SangHee had taken his hand and began to skate around the rink, dragging him behind her. “I feel so emasculated.”

“Well, it’s your fault for bringing me to an ice skating rink but you can’t skate. Honestly, you can be so stupid sometimes.”

Jungmin rolled his eyes, he kept his hands on her waist. His eyes fell down to her , it was round and perfect and the way it moved when she skated…

*No, Jungmin. Snap out of it, Jaejoong hyung knows where you live!*

“Oppa, are you ready to go skate by yourself?” SangHee asked loudly.

“What?!” Jungmin squeaked. “No! No! NOOOOOO! SangHee!” he wailed as SangHee twisted out of his grasp and left him.

In a panic Jungmin tried to stop but he ended up tripping over his feet, he fell on his back and groaned loudly at the painful contact with the ice.

“Omo, Oppa?” SangHee cried and skated to him. “Are you okay?”

“I’m peachy,” Jungmin said drily and he took SangHee’s  hand but instead of getting up, he pulled her down on top of him.

“Wah! Oppa!” she squealed as the wet nice drenched her jeans and top. “This isn’t funny, my Appa taught me how to use a gun. I will use it if necessary.”

Jungmin smirked. “I like this position. We should do things like this more often.”

“Aish, I’m going to get my Appa’s gun,” SangHee mumbled but Jungmin easily kept her in position. “Oppa, let me go.”

“Why, I’m comfortable?”

SangHee snorted. “This is anything but uncomfortable. Fine, I’ll just rest on top of you. See how you like that.”

*More than you think* he thought inappropriately. Jungmin stared at her for a long time and then he felt it.

Jungmin noticed how SangHee always looked up when she was nervous, how she had a small scar above her left eyebrow, how her top lip was a little too thin. Her lips…

His heart was beating, butterflies fluttered in his stomach. His mind was going dizzy just staring at her beautiful face.

“I love you!” he blurted out without thinking.

SangHee stared at him, her eyes slowly going blank and wide. “What?”

Jungmin looked up at her. “I love you.”

SangHee rolled her eyes. “Oppa, stop it. We’ve only been dating for a few months, no one can fall in love that fast  in real life,” she said nervously.

Jungmin gave her a determined look. “Don’t tell me what to feel Kim SangHee!”

SangHee’s glare turned cold. “Fine!”

She stood up and began to skate away. Jungmin stood up too, his legs were shaking and he wasn’t as graceful as SangHee.

“Yah! That’s not fair, I can’t even chase you in these things!” he called after her, she stopped and effortlessly spun to face him. He clumsily made his way to her, it was a wonder how SangHee didn’t burst out into a fit of laughter right there and then!

“Why are you running away from me?” Jungmin asked.

“Because you said you…you said you…you said you love me!” SangHee spluttered.

“Do you not believe me?”

“I’m not sure!” SangHee admitted in a loud cry. “We used to hate each other and now…we’re dating!” she sighed as she tried to regain her composure. “What I’m trying to say is, don’t say you love me if you don’t mean it, Oppa. Because I might do something stupid like believe it.”

Jungmin instantly softened and cupped her cheeks in his hands. And then he kissed her lips, soft at first but then he poured love into it.

“I do mean it SangHee. I love you and I promise to show you that I do every single day we’re together.”

SangHee’s heart burst with happiness. “I love you too oppa.”

They kissed again till they both felt something wet touch their cheeks. They pulled away and looked up at the sky, snowflakes were floating down delicately. SangHee let out an angelic laugh.

“Merry Christmas, Oppa.”

“Merry Christmas…oh crap!”

SangHee froze. “What?”

“How the hell do I tell Jaejoong hyung that I’m in love with you?” Jungmin fretted.

SangHee giggled. “Don’t worry, Umma will keep him under control,” he looked dubious. “Or we could just keep it to ourselves for a while.”

Jungmin grinned. “Yeah, just to ourselves. Our little secret.”

======

Hehe, there we go :D It's sort of a mini sequel to their relationship :D Hope you enjoyed Jae's little father freak out in the beginning :D Let me know what you thought!

Btw, Kim Kimbum and Kim So Eun are exactly how I pictured Jungmin and SangHee :D Subscribe!