Yoona and Jaejoong

A time for love...Christmas Special!

Another Jaejoong one shot! This time it's Yoona and Jaejoong from my first story here on AFF Midnight :D I know it's an unconventional couple but that's kind of why I like them, it's different and you can play around with it!

Please enjoy!

=======

“Don’t you dare look at me like that,” Yoona said firmly at the large Lycan before her. Yoona’s glare blazed as the Lycan’s tongue hung out of its mouth. “Oh, so you think this is funny, do you?”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and took a step towards her; he lowered his head and nudged her shoulder with his snout.

Yoona huffed. “It’s not funny. Would you want me to run around with your underwear outside?!”

Yoona her heel and stormed off; Jaejoong sighed and shifted back into his human form. He ran after her.

“Come on babe, it was only a joke. Loosen up will you?”

Yoona stopped and frowned. “I’ve had enough of your jokes. You never do anything but sit here and watch that black box-…”

“It’s called a TV, fascinating object these humans have isn’t it?” Jaejoong corrected her with a playful grin. “Besides, what do you want to do? We’re Lycans babe, we’re not supposed to go out and buy those matching shirts they call ‘couple t-shirts’.”

Yoona couldn’t help but feel disappointment wash through her. “I left Woo Jin because he and the Lycanthrope customs were suffocating me. I hated how I was just an object and not treated as normal. I liked how even though you’re a Lycan you’re not completely brain washed by the whole ‘mate and have till the female is pregnant’ customs, but I guess some things are just too hard to get over.”

Yoona was about to walk away but Jaejoong caught her wrist. “Hey, hey. I’m sorry, I didn’t think being normal was important to you. I assumed that since you’re a Pure-blooded Lycan that you wouldn’t want to do anything mundane and so typically…human. But if you want to, then that’s fine with me.”

Yoona looked up at Jaejoong through her eyelashes. “Really, you’d do that for me?”

Jaejoong nodded and kissed her passionately, he growled as the Lycan inside him wanted more. It was instinct for a male Lycan to continue and pursue ual desires so that they can breed, but Jaejoong cared about Yoona and he didn’t want to disappoint her further.

When they pulled away Yoona noticed Jaejoong’s bare human form and smirked.

“You know, if you want this human normal thing to work, you have to start getting used to wearing clothes.”

Jaejoong pouted. “But I don’t like clothes, it prolongs the part.”

Yoona slapped his chest. “Oppa!” but she was grinning.

Jaejoong nibbled her bottom lip playfully. “Go and get changed, we’re going out.”

Yoona nodded and went to her room to change into something nicer. *I wonder what we could do today? Let me see what day it is.*

Yoona checked her calendar. *Oh, it’s the 25th of December. Oh! It’s a special day today but I can’t think why!*

Grabbing her phone – which she had only just figured out how to use – Yoona dialled you.

“Yoona?” your voice asked. “What’s up? Are you and Jaejoong okay?”

“Yeah, you know it’s the 25th of December today, what’s this day called? I know it’s something special for humans but I can’t remember the name.”

“Urm…Christmas?” you offered in a ‘duh’ voice. “Oh yeah. You wouldn’t know since you’re used to Lycan customs, but remember when we were running and Hyori unnie took us to London last year?”

“You mean last year?” Yoona asked. “Oh yeah! That’s why I remember it, thanks ~~~~~~~.”

“No problem,” you giggled. “Have a good Christmas.”

“You too,” Yoona hung up. *So today’s Christmas and it’s a special human normal  holiday.*

Suddenly Yoona remembered. She rushed to her dresser and pulled out a box, she opened it and stared at the bracelet Jaejoong had bought her that very Christmas day last year.

*I’ll wear this and see if he notices.*

Yoona had dressed in a buttoned silk blouse and layered a thick cream cable knit jumper, she wore a pumpkin coloured skirt with pumpkin coloured tights and heels.

Yoona checked her appearance in the mirror, she lifted her hair and checked the back of her neck. She frowned. There was still not mating mark and her and Jaejoong had been together for over a year.

*My mating mark with Woo Jin took 1 month to show. Why isn’t it working for someone I genuinely love?!*

Yoona pushed the thought away and was glad her and Jaejoong would do something special so she rushed out to see Jaejoong ready and waiting by the door to their apartment.

“Wow, you look…wow,” he spluttered. *Dang, she’s so y. I’m lucky to have her as my girlfriend…I think that’s what humans call it.*

“Thank you,” Yoona said in a low y voice, she slipped her coat on and they both left.

They’d been out together for 45 minutes in Seoul city and not once had Jaejoong remarked on Yoona’s bracelet.

*Aish, he bought it for me. How can he not remember?!*

This had turned Yoona quite bitter and Jaejoong seemed completely clueless.

“Hey, want to go there?” Jaejoong asked and pointed to a fancy restaurant.

Yoona agreed.

In the middle of dinner Jaejoong reached over. “You’re so beautiful.”

He was looking lovingly into her eyes and Yoona gave him a shy smile.

“Yoona, I think…”

Yoona looked up hopefully. *Maybe this is it! Maybe Jaejoong oppa will say he loves me and I’ll tell him that I love him too. This will be the first time he says it since after the Fight last year against Jaesu and Woo Jin.*

“…I think you smell really good,” he finished.

Yoona’s smile fell. “Smell good?” she repeated drily.

Jaejoong nodded and the food came.

Once dinner was over Yoona and Jaejoong were walking hand in hand along a path in a park, Jaejoong kept on talking but Yoona had stayed quiet which caught Jaejoong’s attention. *That’s odd, normally she talks alot.*

“Babe, what’s wrong?”

Yoona wanted to say that she was fine and nothing was wrong but it wasn’t in her nature. The Lycan inside her wanted release.

“It’s you,” she burst. “First of all you run around with my underwear in your mouth, it’s a wonder we don’t have animal control at our doorstep! You then don’t notice that I’m wearing this,” she lifted her arm which displayed the bracelet he’d bought for her and shook it madly. “And then you say that I smell good, I mean really?! Smell good?! And to top it off, you don’t even know what this day is!”

Yoona was breathing heavily from her rant. Jaejoong had let go of her hand and was staring at her.

“So that’s what’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked with an amused tone. Yoona’s expression hardened slightly but it shifted into confusion when Jaejoong pulled her close. “Actually, I do know what day it is today.”

He took out a present from the inside of his jacket. Yoona gave him a guilty look but took the present and unwrapped it. Inside was an expensive scarf.

“Oppa…”

“It’s okay if you didn’t get me anything. Now, your other ‘problems’. I do recognise the bracelet and I should have said something before, I’m sorry.”

Yoona was feeling guiltier by the minute. “Oppa…”

Jaejoong wasn’t finished though. “As for what happened in the restaurant, you’re right. I’m a male Lycan and from birth we’re told to find a mate and produce an off spring, we weren’t told to fall in love. Love is for humans. And I guess what I said in the restaurant was to cover up for what I truly feel.”

Yoona’s brows shot up in surprise. “Which is?”

“Lycans are told that love is for humans and it makes us weak. What I feel around you, Yoona, I’ve never felt for any other female Lycan. When I see you my head goes giddy, I feel like compliments are useless because no words can describe just how beautiful you are to me. My heart feels like it’s about to explode when I kiss you. And then I realise that I was scared in the restaurant.”

“Scared?”

Jaejoong nodded and then cupped her cheek. “Yes. I’m scared at what I’m feeling because, Yoona, I’m in love with you. And it scares me to admit that because it’s so different from what I’ve been told to do, I didn’t think that Lycans could love, especially me. Yet, here I am, completely and utterly in love with you.”

Yoona’s smile grew and she wrapped her arms around Jaejoong. “I love you too, Oppa.”

Jaejoong let out a breath of relief and kissed her. Yoona couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

*He loves me, Jaejoong loves me!*

“Ah!” Yoona moaned.

She pulled back as she felt a familiar burning sensation on the back of her neck. Yoona’s eyes widened and her hand flew to her neck.

“Omo!”

Jaejoong gasped and lifted her hair up. There it was. The mark that marked Yoona as taken. The mark that marked Yoona as his. The mark that symbolised their love and desire to be with each other forever.

Jaejoong and Yoona were mated.

“Merry Christmas…it is Christmas right?” Jaejoong asked.

Yoona giggled. “Yes, it is Christmas.”

Jaejoong nodded. “Well then, Merry Christmas…my y mate.”

=======

There you go, a Yoona and Jaejoong xmas special :D I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think!! Subscribe to read more xmas couple specials :D