Seohyun and Jinwoon

A time for love...Christmas Special!

This is Seohyun and Jinwoon from my latest and newest story 'It's a Choi Minho thing'. They are a fully established couple therefore I couldn't resist and just had to write a Christmas one shot for them :D

If you want to read more about Seohyun and Jinwoon, go and check out 'It's a Choi Minho thing', for now, enjoy!

=======

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The white door swung open and Jinwoon came face to face with a stern looking man.

“H-Hello ahjussi.”

Seohyun’s father kept a stoic look on his face. “You’re here early, she’s not ready yet.”

Seohyun’s mother came to the door and gave Jinwoon a kind smile.

“Jinwoon, do come in. Seohyun will be down in a moment,” she said and batted her husband to make room.

Jinwoon stepped in and Seohyun’s father kept an eye on him.

“What are your intentions with my daughter tonight?”

Jinwoon bowed politely, his heart beating nervously. “Just going to the park sir.”

Seohyun’s father nodded briskly. “Right. I want her back here by 4 this afternoon.”

Jinwoon looked at the clock on the wall. “But it’s only 1.”

“Don’t listen to him,” Seohyun’s mother said as she reappeared. “Seohyun’s curfew is 11 tonight. She’s spent Christmas morning with the family anyway so there’s no need to rush her home.”

Jinwoon bowed. “Thank you ahjumma.”

Seohyun’s mother clicked her tongue and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I’ve said this before, please, call me ommonim.”

“Y-Yes, ommonim,” Jinwoon stuttered.

This had been at least the 20th time he’s met Seohyun’s parents and yet, they still intimidated him.

“Oh, here are you presents. Merry Christmas” Jinwoon handed them over.

Seohyun’s mother took out the box of chocolates. “Oh thank you.”

Suddenly light footsteps were heard on the stairs. All three heads turned to look at Seohyun descending like a fallen angel.

Her soft brown hair had been curled and pinned up in a flirty, romantic updo. Seohyun wore a pale pink strapless dress that exposed her shoulders she paired her dress with white brogues, she had a happy smile plastered on her face.

“Jinwoon oppa…”

Jinwoon couldn’t help but gasp at her appearance. Seohyun had a bright glow surrounding her, she was beauty incarnate.

“You look…” he couldn’t even think of a good enough word to describe her beauty.

“Argh-hmm,” someone cleared their voice behind Jinwoon, who spun around and stared into Seohyun’s father’s eyes. “Eyes up, Jinwoon.”

Seohyun blushed adding a pretty shade of pink to her snowy white skin. “Appa!”

Her father blinked innocently. “I didn’t say anything wrong.”

Seohyun’s mother tugged on Seohyun’s father’s arm. “Let’s go into garden, honey.”

“B-But, I don’t even have my slippers on!”

Seohyun made a sound of embarrassment. “Aish, they are so embarrassing! Oh!” she said in surprise as Jinwoon took her waist and pulled her to him. He placed a short but sweet kiss on her cheek, just in case her parents were watching.

“You look stunning.”

Seohyun smiled. “So do you.”

Jinwoon helped Seohyun into her coat and the two went into his car and he drove off.

“So, what presents did you get?” Jinwoon asked.

“I got some new books, clothes and money from my family. Yuri got some perfume, Yoona got me a new phone case and ~~~~~ got me a new pair of shoes.”

Jinwoon took her hand in the car and squeezed it, Seohyun bit on her bottom lip.

*My heart is beating so fast right now.*

“And what about my present?” Jinwoon asked in a teasing manner.

Seohyun gave him a coy look. “You’ll have to wait and see.”

Jinwoon parked his car and he took Seohyun’s hand and began to lead her.

“Oppa, where are we going? I thought we were going to your house?” Seohyun asked, perplexed.

Jinwoon’s excited eyes turned mischievous. “I lied. You’re going to love it, trust me.”

Seohyun did trust him, he led her up familiar steps and she gave him a confused look.

“Oppa, why are we at Seoul National Library? I thought they were shut on Christmas day.”

Jinwoon opened the door. “Well, now it’s not.”

The two stepped inside and Seohyun’s eyes almost watered. The library was completely empty, the lights had been dimmed down so that it created a sultry and romantic mood. To top it off, pink rose petals had been scattered artistically on the floor.

Seohyun put a hand over . “Oppa, did you do this?”

Jinwoon put his arm around her and kissed her temple. “I wanted Christmas day to be special for my amazing girlfriend. Now, what do you want to do? We have the Library all to ourselves till 9 this evening.”

Seohyun squealed like a child at an amusement park, she held his hand. “But I don’t know what to do, I’m so overwhelmed!”

Jinwoon laughed. “It’s okay, I know what we could do though.”

Jinwoon once again led Seohyun and she looked around in amazement at the vast number of books.

“How did you do this, Oppa?”

Jinwoon grinned. “A friend of the family owns the Library.”

“They do?!” Seohyun asked in disbelief. “Wah, that’s so cool. You must come here often.”

Jinwoon sheepishly rubbed his hair. “Well…actually…I didn’t really care about books and reading, till I met you.”

“Really?” Seohyun asked surprised and then she began to flush a shade of pink again.

Jinwoon nodded. “You inspired me to read more. Ever since you’ve been my girlfriend, you’ve made me grow as a person. Thank you.”

Seohyun’s heart fluttered at his words but then she remembered something. “Oh! Oppa, your present!”

They stopped and she took out a gift from her handbag. “Here you go, I hope you like it.”

Jinwoon opened the present and unravelled a dark navy blue knitted scarf. “Did you make this for me?”

Seohyun nodded shyly. “Y-Yeah. I wasn’t sure what to get you and then I remembered how you were always complaining that you get cold in the winter and well…I know it’s not very good and some bits weren’t knitted very well but-…”

He silenced her with a long, sweet kiss. She slowly wrapped her arms around him as she returned the kiss.

Jinwoon smiled triumphantly. *I’ve been wanting to do this since I saw her at her house.*

He pulled away and cupped her cheek. “I love it. No one’s ever done something like this for me.”

Seohyun helped him wrap it around his neck, she had to stop herself from kissing him again. He looked extremely good, she was right in choosing dark navy blue for the scarf.

Jinwoon took her hand again. “Now, time for your present.”

“Present?”

Seohyun gasped when he covered her eyes. “Oppa?”

“It’s a surprise, almost there.”

She felt him guide her left and then right, Seohyun couldn’t begin to even guess what it could be. Suddenly, he stopped.

“Okay, are you ready? One, two…three!”

He dropped his hands and she stared at a podium with a light shining down on it, there was a box with a bright red ribbon tied around it.

Seohyun looked nervously behind her and Jinwoon nodded his head, encouraging her to go look. She made her way to the podium and opened the box.

“Omo!”

Inside was a book written by Ban Ki Moon, Seohyun’s role model. She felt tears stinging her eyes, and then Seohyun felt Jinwoon wrap his arms around her waist.

“Open it, baby,” he whispered in her ear. She did so with shaking hands and the tears finally fell as she read the note inside.

Dear Seohyun,

Merry Christmas. I hope you like the present, your boyfriend is a kind young man.

He tells me that you’re top in your class and that you aspire to be in Politics one day. I’m do not doubt your abilities to succeed.

I am honoured to be your role model, especially to a lovely young lady as yourself.

Merry Christmas.

Ban Ki Moon.

“Do you like it?” Jinwoon asked hopefully. Seohyun let out a sob and hugged him tight.

“O-Oppa, thank you so much! This is the best present ever, how did you do it?!”

Jinwoon’s cheeks turned red. “Well, I was practically stalking the guy and Ban Ki Moon was at this convention and I attended. His security guards were going to throw me out but I explained my situation to him and he happily signed your book for me.”

Seohyun wiped her eyes delicately. “Oppa, this is too much. I can’t-…”

“Nonesense!” he cried. “I did this for you because…Seohyun…I love you. And it makes me happy to see you happy. So, please, accept my present?”

Seohyun sniffed but smiled gratefully. “Thank you. Now I feel bad, my scarf seems insignificant compared to your present.”

Jinwoon laughed and placed a kiss on her forehead. “I love it. I would have been happy if you had just given me a big kiss.”

Seohyun gave him a playful look. “Well, I can do that now, right?”

Jinwoon looked at her softly. “Of course.”

She kissed him passionately and the two spent a lovely day together…in the library. Oh well, no one could expect anything less from Seohyun.

=======

Isn't Jinwoon cute? I wish I  had a boyfriend like him :L I hope you enjoyed it, let me know what you think by commenting! Subscribe too :D

love you all :D