GD and Han Bi

A time for love...Christmas Special!

This is the first couple! GD and Han Bi from Captured and World's Collide. This scene takes place BEFORE the events in Captured and World's Collide, so when they first started dating :D Here are the links to the main stories:

Captured: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36670/captured-dbsk-gangs-jaejoong-romance

World's Collide: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/25286/world-s-collide-sequel-to-captured-drama-gangs-jaejoong-janggeunsuk-romance

=========

GD was downstairs, pacing up and down.

“Would you stop! You’re giving me a headache,” TOP snapped from the sofa. Taeyang smirked and Daesung was laughing into his hand.

“Yeah, hyung, you’ll work up a sweat and she won’t want to be within 10 feet of you because you’d stink up the place,” Seungri added.

GD shot him a glare. “Shut up fool.”

Taeyang laughed. “He’s only joking…”

Seungri leaned in to whisper to TOP, “No I wasn’t.” Thankfully, GD didn’t hear.

GD was still freaking out. “It’s a miracle she even said yes. She probably only said yes because she was scared less that I’d shoot her if she’d said no. Oh god, what if she tries to run away from me?! What if she’s only going out with me because she pities me?!”

Taeyang rolled his eyes. “Would you calm the down?! She didn’t say yes because she was scared and I doubt she’d try to run away.”

“Yeah, give noona a chance. She was talking to me about you earlier,” Daesung piped up. “She said that she was really excited and that she wasn’t sure if she should wear small underwear or the big control ones…”

GD blushed and TOP was howling with laughter.

Seungri turned his head to the side. “I don’t think Hanbi intended you to share that with him.”

Taeyang smacked Daesung’s head. “Fool.”

“OW! Hyung!”

GD loosened his black skinny tie. He wore black skinny jeans and red and white Supra high tops. He wore a white dress shirt that fit him snugly, a black skinny tie and a grey stylish cardigan.

“Do you think I look too casual?” GD fretted. “My hair, does it look okay?”

“ me dude, you’re like a bloody woman!” TOP exclaimed.

GD glared at him. “You try and date a girl you had to kidnap!”

Big Bang eyed him warily. “Hyung, is this your first date?”

GD’s eyes widened. “What?! Of course not!”

Seungri grinned. “I think it is, you’re a date ?!”

GD scowled. “So what if I am? At least I can get dates!”

“Actually, I’ve been on a date,” Seungri smugly stated.

“Taking the ahjumma home does not count as a date,” Taeyang reminded him. Seungri pouted and mumbled ‘it kind of was’.

TOP gave GD an encouraging look. “Just be yourself…”

TOP paused as guns, killing and drugs came to mind. “Well, tone your true self down but don’t make up to impress her.”

“And whatever you do, do not show her your gun,” Taeyang reminded. He remembered the last time Hanbi held a gun, she’d fainted.

GD nodded as he took it all in. “Right, don’t show her my gun and act normal.”

“Oppa?”

“!” and GD sprinted out of the room.

“Was that normal to you?” Daesung asked TOP, who shook his head in a ‘no ing way’ manner.

“Oh dear, Hanbi’s in for an interesting night,” Taeyang said with a grin.

-

-

-

“Thanks for dinner,” Hanbi said to GD as they strolled down the street. “It’s nice to go back to East Seoul, but I’d forgotten how loud and busy it is up there. I kind of prefer how quiet it is here, in West Seoul.”

GD’s heart leapt in anticipation. *Does this mean she wants to stay here?*

Hanbi hugged herself as the cold winter wind blew around her. *I’m such an idiot. I should have worn a coat!*

Suddenly, she felt something soft and warm drape around her shoulders. She looked to see GD’s cardigan around her and him in his white dress shirt.

“Are you not cold?” she asked worriedly. GD shook his head.

“I’m fine.”

“Thank you, for the cardigan.”

They continued to walk down and talk till they passed a store.

“Omo, Christmas lights? It’s December already?” Hanbi asked.

GD nodded slowly. “Yeah…it’s Christmas Eve.”

Hanbi’s mouth dropped open. “Christmas Eve? But how comes you don’t have a tree, or presents or anything remotely christmasy in your house?”

GD kicked a rock, his hands in his pockets. “I don’t know, no one really bothers with Christmas.”

“B-But, it’s the season where everyone should be together. And jolly.”

“We don’t really celebrate it.”

Hanbi stared at him. *They deserve a Christmas…GD oppa deserves a Christmas*

She looked down at her bag. *I have some money on me. That girl I met the other week, Ki Nam, had given me money to spend on myself.*

Hanbi took GD’s hand and dragged him with her. He looked alarmed.

“Where are we going?” he asked. “I’m the guy, shouldn’t I be the one with the date locations?”

Han Bi snorted. “Such a ist pig. Just trust me.”

Han Bi took him to a store. “Can we buy those sparklers please?”

The ahjumma gave Hanbi the sparklers and she led GD again but then stopped.

“Urm, I don’t know West Seoul very well.”

GD’s eyes softened, she looked incredibly beautiful tonight. Hanbi wore a white lace dress that showed her smooth skin and killer legs.

“Would you be able to take me to a field? GD oppa?” she asked, her cheeks blushing.

GD nodded in a dazed manner and took her to a field.

“Have you got a lighter?” she asked him.

GD nodded and gave her one. “Why are we here? It’s quite late.”

Hanbi lit a sparkler. “We’re here to celebrate Christmas.”

“Celebrate?” he repeated.

“Yep! JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY!” Han bi sung at the top of her lungs.

She danced around the nearest tree, waving her sparkler in the air as she sung Christmas carols.

“Come on oppa, sing with me!” Han Bi urged. GD rubbed the back of his neck.

“I don’t know any,” he admitted.

Han Bi stopped. “You don’t know any? Not even ‘Rudolph the red nosed reindeer’?”

“Reindeers have red noses?”

Han Bi took GD’s hand and came towards him. “I’ll teach you.”

She began to teach him Winter Wonderland and GD was surprisingly a quick learner.

Once GD had learnt the entire song, the two sat down on the grass and leant against each other till Han Bi fell asleep.

GD smiled down at her and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

*The next day*

“Oppa, where are we going?” Han Bi asked as she allowed GD to cover her eyes.

“We’re almost there, ready? One, two…three!”

He uncovered her eyes and she opened them to be greeted by a magical sight. GD had found a little Christmas tree in a shop and had decorated it with Christmas lights, tinsel and candy canes. The lights in the house were dimmed down and there were little Christmas ornaments on the furniture.

“Oppa,” Han Bi breathed out and turned to him. “Did you do this…for me?”

GD nodded, he loved seeing her smile.

“Is that why TOP and Seung Ri wouldn’t let me come home?”

GD came towards her. “Do you like it?”

Han Bi looked at him. “Like it? I love it!”

She gave him a tight hug, taking GD off guard. His cold heart was slowly melting, he was slowly falling for her and Han Bi was slowly falling for him.

“I have one more present,” GD announced. He turned the CD player on and a string of Christmas Carols echoed in the living room. Han Bi let out a gleeful laugh and took GD’s hand and began to dance with him. They were clumsy dancers but neither cared, all they had eyes for was each other.

The two of them were slow dancing when Winter Wonderland came on, Han Bi beamed and rested her head on his chest.

He softly sang the song in her ear. When the song came to a close, he lifted her chin and stared deep into his eyes.

“Han Bi, thank you for making this a special Christmas,” said GD in a gentle voice.

Han Bi cupped his cheek. “I’m happy that I can celebrate it with you.”

GD’s heart exploded with happiness, he looked up and gave her a cheeky grin. “Look, mistletoe.”

Han Bi looked up and let out a laugh.

“What?” GD asked, frowning.

Han Bi giggled. “Oppa, that’s not a mistletoe. That’s just a twig from a tree.”

GD growled. “I knew I shouldn’t have listened to Seung Ri.”

Han Bi bit her lip and placed a kiss on GD’s lips. He froze but then slowly and passionately kissed her back. Han Bi wrapped her arms around his neck. This is what she’d been waiting for, she felt sparks all over her body, the way her body fit against his so perfectly.

GD smiled into the kiss. *Her lips are softer than I thought.*

GD pulled back and Han Bi smiled at him. “We don’t need a mistletoe for that,” Han Bi said with a grin.

GD laughed and spun her around. What a good Christmas it was.

=======

I really hope you liked it! That's GD and Han Bi done :D Let me know what you think, and don't forget to subscribe! Let's be friends? :D Merry Christmas! xxxx