Aftermath

Just An Accident

Two weeks after

Hara, Mina, Nora and Rina had put that Ravi matter behind their minds as if it was just another normal occurence in life. The last they heard about him that he was still in a comatose state and it brought them relief because they did not know how to face him when he would find out about the prank call that almost cost him his life.

They had  a new thing on their mind and it was their new assistant/slave to carry most of their bidding like doing their homework, buying them food and drinks and they even took turns to bring her to their houses to do more work for them.

It served her right because Hara caught her glaring at them at school that they felt the obligation to teach her about respect.

One sunny day, they just had their fun spending their money at a shopping mall. Their slave followed them to carry their bags and was only dismissed when they were about to have lunch at a fancy restaurant nearby.

They ordered their food and was animatedly talking about which bag was better in quality when Rina impulsively popped a tart into her small mouth.

In a matter of seconds, Rina began to choke on her food and she stumbled off her chair. Her face was white as sheet and she was wheezing like a dying animal. Her eyes were wide like saucers and spasms shook her frame.

The girls could only shriek in fear as they had no clue on what to do to help their collapsed friend. Someone called an ambulance and the three girls was stricken in shock as they helplessly watched the once vibrant girl being carried into an the ambulance.

It turned out that Rina had eaten an pineapple tart and they knew Rina had a severe allergy against pineapple. They questioned the staff and one of them said that the pineapple tarts were on their counter with a note attached to it, asking the staff to send it to their table.

Later that day, their phones rang, one at a time and each received a voice message.

“Oh my, what an accident”, the child-like voice sang.

 

A few days later, Nora got detention for being too rude towards the teacher. When the detention period ended, she tiredly trudged towards the staircase when she immediately felt something wrong in the air. She turned backwards and she saw someone dressed in all-black with a mask on the face was slowly but surely stalking her like a creep. A shiver went down her spine as she glanced around the dim corridor for someone to help her. There was none.

Nora picked up her pace but the footsteps behind her too began to increase in frequency. She inwardly cursed and opted to just run for it. When she reached the staircase, she lose her footing and she began to roll down the stairs, her body bumped on the hard surface with more force as she went down. When she finally landed on the floor below, she just noticed that the staircase looked more shiny than usual and her clothes were wet from the liquid that made the stairs slippery.

She tried to stand up but her head began flaring with pain and one of her legs did not move at all. The pain was too much for her and she out into a world of infinite darkness.

The next day, the teacher announced that Nora had fallen down the stairs by accident and it was at that moment that Mina and Hara received a new voice message.

“Oh my, what an accident”.