Hospital Visit

Just An Accident

It was her first time stepping foot into a hospital with her own free will. She was carrying a handful of bouquet of flowers for her friends in the hospital.

She visited Rina first but was greeted by a silent Rina, not the cheerful and bright Rina she had always known.

Rina just faced the window, not wanting to even spare a glance at her.

The awkward silence between them was cut when Rina finally spoke with utmost seriousness.

“I almost died and I learnt my lesson. From this onwards, I don’t want to be your friend. I want to turn over a new leaf and be more serious in life. I’m sorry, Hara but I don’t want to have fun with you anymore”.

Hara kept her tears in check as she left the room. At least she got to drop off one bouquet of flowers and she made sure it was the least beautiful one.

When she knocked on Nora’s room, she received a violent reaction.

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! I’M DONE WITH YOU. I ALMOST GOT KILLED. GO AWAY!!!”

If one of her legs was not in a cast, Hara was sure Nora would charge her and do more damage than a seething enraged glare thrown at her.

Nora’s mother tried to calm her daughter down, giving Hara a symphathetic look. Hara just exited the scene, dropping a bouquet of flowers at the door. She did not care if someone stepped on it.

Hara gulped as she knocked on Mina’s door. There was no answer but she let herself in.

Hara gasped, almost letting go of her last bouquet of flowers. Mina was sleeping, the bandages around her head acted like a crown for the sick. She could  just assumed that she was in a stable condition.

There were bruises on her arms and Hara flinched, looking at every one of them. Before she could get closer, her parents walked in.

The father took a sharp intake of breath and chased her out, blaming her as the reason she would be walking alone at night. The mother apologised on the behalf of her husband, a small smile was seen as Hara awkwardly handed a bouquet of flowers.

“It’s going to be okay. It’s not your fault. It was just an accident”, the mother softly said.

Hara gritted her teeth and clenched her hands into a fist.

“No it is not”, she growled inwardly.

A/N : Hi. I am back after a long hiatus. I am sorry for this long wait. I decided to finish this story first before I continue on anything

else. Anyway, thanks for my brother and yyscupcake for helping out with this fic.

Moreover, thank you for those who had read and suscribed to this story.

smallbear99