Confrontation

Just An Accident

" Hyung, if you eat any quicker, you are going to suffocate", Hongbin calmly remarked as he helped himself with another bite of chicken.

"Aww, you care about me", cooed  Ken while putting his hand over his heart.

Hongbin made a face. " I just do not want to be accused of murder when you choke yourself".

"Here, let me feed you", Ken was about to stuff a spoonful of rice into the younger 's mouth when suddenly he froze like he was being struck down by Medusa. Hongbin cocked an eyebrow and before he knew it, a familiar girl with a large scowl on her flawless face dropped onto the seat beside him.

"If you run, I swear I will scream and accuse both of you of harassment which will make a scene and we will be taken to a police station to settle this and I will expose your dirty work so don't run", she said that in one go.

Ken leaned forward with a devious grin plastered on his face.

" I dare you".

Hongbin realised that the girl was not joking so he tugged hard at Ken's sleeve, trying to prevent chaos.

"Fine , what do you want?", he huffed.

"Tell me how do you know about Ravi and the accidents?"

"Look, Hongbin!! This is what I mean. We are not famous enough. The girl does not know us.", Ken made a dramatic gesture of his chest being in pain.

Hongbin rolled his eyes again. " That's because we and I said we do not want anymore trouble with the law." He returned his attention towards the frowning Hara.

"Both hyung and I offer services to con or prank people who have done the same to others, so they can taste their own medicine. Their victims may give us the details or information needed to carry it out."

"Don't forget the payment," Ken cut in before crunching on his crispy fried chicken.

"Umm, our payment comes with the information. Usually when it comes to money from our targets, we return after a few days to avoid any complications with the police. That means we will return the money to you later. Anymore questions?" Hongbin raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Can you tell me who set us up?" she asked with irritation. Ken leaned forward with a sly smile gracing his lips.

"We can't tell you", he answered in a sing-song voice. "Client confidentiality", he added, leaning back to avoid being slapped.

She looked at Hongbin who only shrugged in response.

Ken tugged at his partner's sleeve, whispering urgently into his ear.

Hongbin nodded and shoot her a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry we have to go. It is time for another job. Anyway, your money will be returned shortly."

"That's it?! I swear I still wanted to report you to the police. I'm the only one left and after listening to my situation, you want to walk away and leave me to die? You are really selfish!" she spat out the words in contempt.

Hongbin tensed and for once, the smile melted away from Ken' face. Without warning, he slammed his hands on the table with a huge smack that rattled the plates on the table.

The girl's delayed response allowed Ken to harshly cup her chin, forcing her to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Selfish?! SELFISH?!! Huh? Look who is talking? This is why I hate people like you and love to make your lives a bit miserable. Beside, the last time we check, your friends are still alive." Satisfied with the terrified look he received, he let go of her.

"Hongbin, we are not selfish people right? We are not like her and the rich people. We will offer our help. How about we tell her about THAT person at the corner at THAT street?

Hongbin's eye widened like saucers. "Hyung, are you sure?

Ken laughed but it was charged with mischief and malice. " It will be fine. If the girl is good, then she will get what she wanted".

"Guys, I'm still here. Who is this person?" she huffed but her shaking hands portrayed how shaken she was from Ken's previous actions.

Ken shoot her a devillish grin.