Chapter 04

Afterlife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 04: The Life-Is-One-Hell-Of-A-Joke Guild

Location: The Building A’s Principal’s Office AKA Headquarters

 

Naeun didn’t know what made her say yes.

 

This girl Park Chorong deems scary enough and she was yet to meet the other members of the guild. The only normal person she has ever met in the afterlife is Jung Eunji, and that girl doesn’t seem quite normal herself to be honest. And in all honesty now that she thought of it, she thinks Jung Eunji was the only reason she said yes. She doesn’t trust Park Chorong, yes, but she strangely trusts Jung Eunji… whoever she was, well to be honest…

Naeun, who was now in a room full of people she swore she never saw in her life, only because she couldn’t really remember anything, started regretting why she said yes in the first place.

Because for once, these people are all morons and idiots.

And well, she was not exaggerating and neither do I.

“Okay, listen up everyone! Here’s our new recruit! Her name is Son Naeun and please…” Park Chorong’s eyes diverted to another girl in the side who has a dirty blonde hair, “Please not try to kill her and accidentally hit her with that huge ax of yours, Pabomi.”

“I’m not an idiot!”

“No…. you are. All of us are, to be honest.”

Naeun, who was still kinda terrified with their leader, stood at the side and anxiously looks around, only to find them staring at her as well, even Park Chorong. That’s when she realized she needs to introduce herself or say something.

“Uh--- I’m Son Naeun… Please take care of me.” Naeun greeted a bit hesitantly, wondering as well why the specific Jung Eunji wasn’t around that moment.

The same girl from earlier with that dirty blonde hair stepped forward and grinned stupidly, offering her hand to Naeun although it looks kinda dirty. Naeun accepted it still, not wanting to be rude.

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter