Happen Again

L O V E

“Siyeonie, hurry up!” Somi a bit yelled and sat up in bed while waiting for Siyeon tied her hair in the mirror.

“Wait a minute Jeon Somi!”

“I can’t wait.” Somi so excited

“Where we gonna go today?” Ask Siyeon while check her ponytail in the mirror.

“I don’t know, I still miss this town, we get around anywhere.”

“Ooo.. So you just missed this town?? I guess you miss me.” Siyeon tease Somi.

Somi walked over Siyeon and hug her from behind,”Since yesterday I said I was very, very miss you too, Siyeonie.”

Siyeon’s heart jerked. This hug which was disappeared for long time now come back still with the same sense.

Somi know it or not, Siyeon ever fallin love in her since they were in junior high school, but Siyeon decided to didn’t say her feeling and make Somi as her best friend only.

Siyeon tried to act normal,”Hehehe.. Thank you.”

“You didn’t go anywhere since this morning?” Siyeon change the topic.

Somi release her hug and back check her appereance in the mirror.

“I went to visit my family in this town with my parents since morning and now I want to go out as much with you. Tomorrow I have to go to another town to visit my another family there.”

Siyeon shocked,”Why so fast?”

Somi sat back on the bed,”Yeah. My parents still have another busyness.”

Siyeon said in her heart,”Why you come so long and go so fast, I still want you here.”

“Siyeonie, before we go hanging out, I want to buy a book.”

“What book that you want to buy?”

“Magnus Chase And The Gods Of Asgard #2 : The Hammer Of The Thor. It’s just release 2 weeks ago.”

“Wow! It’s heard awesome! Is it a good book?” SIyeon didn’t know

“Of course! The first book, The Sword Of Summer was so good and I’m so curious about the second book. You have to read it too.” Somi recommend it.

“Okay, I’ll try to buy and read it too.” Siyeon curious.

“Siyeonie, do you have any recommendations of the most complete book stored here?”

Siyeon think a minute and,”I know!”

“There’s a new book stored, but so complete. Actually it was not my recommendation, Minkyung unnie who told me. She love reading too and she ever invite me there several times.”

“Oh Yeah?! Good! Where is it?”

“Just follow me, okay.” Siyeon said while check a small bag that she’ll bring.

“By the way, Minkyung unnie is the unnie that we met in front of the fast food café yesterday?”

“Yap.”

“She loves to read too?”

“Yas!”

“What kind a book that she love to read?”

“All books are good.”

“Really?”

“Okay, stop asking. Let’s go!”

Siyeon leave the her bedroom and Somi follow her quickly.

 

 

Meanwhile at the same time in different place.

“Please come in, my Queen.” Yebin teased Minkyung when she opened her car door.

“Yebin, don’t be like that.” Minkyung shyly.

“Hahaha!” Yebin laugh satisfied because she think that Minkyung  looks so pretty and cute when she blushing.

Yebin immediately get into the cae and standby behind the wheel. “Are you ready, my queen?”

“Yebin, stop it!” Minkyung tapped Yebin’s shoulder.

“Hahahaha! Okay.. okay” Yebin started the car and drove.

“Yebin..”

“Hm..”

“Don’t you feel bored and annoyed because often drop and pick me like this?” Minkyung asked.

“Unnie, why you say that again and again? We’ve often talked about this. You must be know the answer.” Yebin give a wink to Minkyung.

Minkyung  smiled.”Thank you so much, yeb.”

Yebin right hand touch Minkyung left hand,”You’re welcome, unnie.”

Minkyung blushed. Yebin the pulled her hand to the wheel and focus driving. They fall silent awkwardly. Suddenly, Minkyung touch her forehead, she felt a bit dizzy. Maybe it’s because she drunk last night.

Yebin who saw it, asked “Unnie, you okay?”

“Hm.. I’m okay.”

“Are you sick?” Yebin a bit worried.

“No, I’m not sick.”

“If you feel unwell, better we cancel our plan. I’ll take you to the clinic.” Yebin sounded serious.

“Yeb, I’m fine. Just a bit dizzy because I a bit drunk last night.” Minkyung finally telling the truth.

Yebin startled,”What! You drunk?!”

Minkyung nodded.

“Really?” Yebin as doesn’t believe.

“Yeah..” Minkyung answerd lazily.

“Why you drunk, unnie?” Yebin curious.

“I just wanna drink it, yeb.” Minkyung doesn’t telling the real reason.

“Tell me if you face any problem, unnie” Yebin still wanna know and worry.

“Nothing. Trust me!” Minkyung still didn’t wanna told the problem.

“Okay.. It’s okay if you didn’t want to tell me you problem.” Yebin did’t want to force her.

“I don’t mean that I don’t want to, but I have no problem, yeb” Minkyung try to convience her.

Yebin just quite for a while. Suddenly, she thought about what was happen in front of the fast food café  yesterday. Yebin think, is that related with it? But Yebin not want to guess.

“Okay, I believe in you unnie.” Yebin pretended to believe what Minkyung they.

“Then , how much you drink?” Yebin try not to ask about the problem anymore.

“I just drink 2 bottle Heineken.” Minkyung answered honestly

“What!! You drunk just because 2 bottle Heineken??”

Minkyung stared at Yebin strangely.

And then Yebin laugh,”HAHAHA!”

“Why you laughing?” Minkyung getting didn’t understand

“How can you drunk just because 2 bottle, unnie?” Yebin teasing Minkyung.

“Don’t tease me, yebin!” Minkyung pouted.

“Now I know that you drunk easily.. hahaha..” Yebin cackled.

Minkyung push Yebin’s shoulder and then pouted.

Yebin just smiling.

”You always look beautiful even when you pouts.” Yebin trying to give a compliment.

Minkyung still quite. She pretend to be crunky.

“Minkyung unnie, my Queen. Would you marry me?” Yebin make a joke.

Finally they’re burst into laugh.

 

 

 

Yebin parked her car at a store that’s not too big but looks classy. Yebin and Minkyung out from the car and straight went into the store.

“Yeb,  I go to the Motivation Book shelves.” Minkyung told

“Oh okay, I go to the fiction.”

They split up, heading for the shelves of books they are looking for.

Yebin search carefully for the book that became her target. Shortly she found it.

“This is it.” Her whispered.

When she want to pick it up, accidentally there’s another hand that will take it too. Yebin turned around and that girl also. The girl give a way and smiled,”Sorry.”

Yebin take a book and there’s one another book, then that girl picked it up.

 

She was checking the book and Yebin feels so familiar with that girl’s face. Yebin hancing a glance and …

Suddenly  she remembered something and then goes close to Minkyung.

“You get your book?” Minkyung asked when Yebin got in beside her.

“Yes, This one.” Yebin shows her book.

“Unnie, I just met the girl who chatted with you and Siyeon at the café yesterday.”

Minkyung who are read the cover of a book, startled and look at Yebin seriously.

“A girl? Who?”

“I don’t know his name but it was a girl who’s with Siyeon yesterday.”

“Somi?” Minkyung guess confidentally

“Maybe.”

Minkyung looking for that her from behind a bookshelf.

“That’s her.” Yebin whispered and pointed carefully.

It’s true! She’s Somi.

“She’s alone?” Minkyung asked to Yebin.

“I saw her alone, but I don’t know.” Yebin keep looking around.

“Unnie..” call Yebin.

“Hm..”

“Siyeon also there.” Yebin pointed.

 

Minkyung shocked. Her worries is happen. Somi came with Siyeon.

Mikyung felt like there was hitting her heart, like hurt.

 

Somi walked up to Siyeon.

“Siyeon, this book is just two and the one taken by others.” Somi complain because she can’t buy it for Siyeon.

“Really?”

Somi nodded.

“huft.. It’s okay.” Siyeon sigh

Siyeon back to see a comedy books in her hand that impressed her.

 

Yebin pulled Minkyung’s hand.”Let’s go to them.”

Minkyung can’t refuse while carrying the book that she hold.

“Hi, Siyeonie!” Yebin greet.

Somi and Siyeon who was busy reading the synopsis of a book surprised and turned around.

“Aaa!! Yebin unnie, Minkyung unnie!” Siyeon shout.

Minkyung and Yebin just smile.

“Unnie here too??” Asked Siyeon to Yebin and Minkyung.

“Yap! I’m looking for this book.” Yebin showed a same book.

“O that’s like Somi.”

“She’s that I tell you.” Somi whispered to Siyeon.

“Oh Yebin unnie, this is Somi.” Siyeon introduce Somi to Yebin.

 “Nice to meet you, Somi.”

“Nice meet you too, Yebin unnie.”

Somi and Yebin shaking hands friendly.

 

Minkyung just look at Siyeon who looks so happy with somi.

"Last night you just say that I was so special for you. I want to believe it, but today I saw seemed like your that words are meaningless." Minkyung said in her heart.

 

“Minkyung unnie, what books would you buy?” Siyeon suddenly asked to Minkyung.

“O! I think I’m gonna buy this book.” Minkyung shows the book that she hold. Actually, she’s not sure will buy the book, it’s just to cover her clumsy.

“What book is it?” Siyeon curious.

“The book of Motivational words.” Minkyung answered shortly.

“Ooo..” Siyeon rounding her lips.

“You?” Minkyung asked awkwardly like a new friend.

“I think I interested with this comedy book.” Siyeon show her book.

Minkyung just nodded.

“Are you looking for another book, unnie?” Asked Yebin to Minkyung.

“Nope.” Minkyung quickly answer because she wanted to get away from that place. She felt uncomfortable seeing Siyeon together with Somi.

“All right. We go ahead.” Yebin say goodbye to Somi and Siyeon.

 

“Unnie wait!!” Call Somi.

.