Chapter 9

Jackson's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 6, 2014

 

Of course nothing changed. What am I thinking? That he'll miss me because we haven't seen each other for weeks? Just like how I missed him? Of course he doesn't miss me just like how I miss him. He just sees me as a friend, that's it. I should really try and move on again.

 

 

January 6, 2014

 

I woke up early today. Maybe because Christmas break is over and there's classes again. Or maybe because I want to see Mark again.

 

Probably the latter.

 

I was very early at school and it's only me, Jinyoung and BamBam here.

 

We were chatting about our Christmas break (BamBam's being the most boring and sad because he couldn't go home so he spent it by dating himself) when Jaebum arrived with a grin plastered on his face.

 

"Something that I should know?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

 

"Nothing much." He said as he put his things in his locker.

 

"Except, Youngjae spent Christmas at his house because he couldn't go home as well." BamBam said, rolling his eyes but with a teasing smile.

 

"How'd you know that?" Jaebum squinted at BamBam.

 

"Because I asked him to eat with me one day and he said no because he said that he was too busy serving for you." BamBam said and laughed.

 

"Wow. So it's Youngjae, huh." I said and Jaebum glared at me.

 

"Hey, look who's coming." BamBam said and Jaebum immediately turned around and saw Youngjae and just like him, he was grinning ear to ear.

 

I noticed that Jinyoung was quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter