Chapter 11

Jackson's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 31, 2014

 

Okay so our teacher just announced that there’s a Math camp that’s gonna happen at the next town and she was asking for those who are interested to go. And of course she was looking at the six of us. We talked about it and Jinyoung and Jaebum are sure to go. Me? I’ll get to it. But it looks like Mark is coming. And that ain’t good.

 

 

January 31, 2014

 

I was hurriedly doing an assignment for a subject this afternoon because I might have felt lazy night and didn’t do it.

 

So anyway, BamBam let me borrow his answers for the assignment and I was silently copying when our homeroom teacher suddenly went inside our room.

 

When we were done with greeting her, she let us sit down and talked about a Math camp. So it’s every two years that’s why there was nothing like that activity last year.

 

While she was announcing, she kept looking at Jaebum and Jinyoung then at Mark. Okay, so generally, she was looking at the six of us, probably expecting us to join.

 

Okay, so our group is now known at being active in every activity at School? Neat.

 

When she was done, she walked out to announce the news to other sections.

 

I finished my assignment hastily and went to Jaebum who was quietly talking to Jinyoung.

 

“So what’s the plan?” I asked.

 

“We’re both going.” Jaebum said to me and I nodded.

 

“I’m sure my mom will let me go.” Jinyoung smiled at me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter