Chapter 6

Jackson's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 16, 2013

 

Right, it took me a long time but at least now they know, right? Yep, I told my cousins. They were not happy for me, not because I fell for a boy (they just knew) but because I'm hurting myself by deciding to not move on. I know they want the best for me, I know they want me to be happy, but they don't understand. Loving him is hurting me but nevertheless, makes me happy. Yes, I am happy even though he only treats me as a friend. At least I confessed right?

 

 

December 15, 2013

 

It was one of those boring days and my house felt too lonely to stay at so I planned to spend my time at Taehyung's house.

 

When I went in, I was surprised to see the Jimin guy at the living room, playing xbox with himself but I ignored him and procedeed to Taehyung's room.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook was talking about something when I went in.

 

"You informed that your friend is outside?" I directed my question to Taehyung while laying down on his bed.

 

"Yep. Me and Jungkook are having our boys' talk and Jimin didn't want to join so he went out." Taehyung said while the two boys grinned at me.

 

"No. NO. I don't want any boys' talk." I said, clearly getting why they're grinning ear to ear.

 

"Uh, why? It's fun!" Jungkook said and I just facepalmed. I can't believe this two is younger than me.

 

"It's because I'm in a very good mood."

 

"I think somebody's in love!" Taehyung said and Jungkook yelled an "ew" but after a while was asking who.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter