Chapter 7

Jackson's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 19, 2013

 

It was my first time telling someone at school about my biggest fear. I think it's the only fear I have but it sounds so childish, you might laugh at me. But no, he didn't laugh at me when I said it. He even offered help to me. I know this is not a right thing. I have no idea what I'm doing to myself. I feel like I'm falling deeper for him. And this is all so wrong.

 

 

December 19, 2013

 

Every before christmas break, the SSG hosts an activity for the whole school.

 

Of course, we all joined. But Jaebum and Jinyoung are SSG officers therefore they are busy so they really can't hang out with us that much.

 

It was night and it was time for some activities that I really don't care about.

 

What I care is walking around in the dark, because the activities will be held at the gymnasium which is at the opposite side of the campus from where the grade 8 students are supposed to stay.

 

I forgot to bring a flashlight with me and I really can't use my phone because it's lowbatt and I might use it for more important things in the future so I think I need to swallow up my fears just this once.

 

"Jackson? You're in the wrong way." Somebody called out behind me and I turned around, which is still useless because I see no one. But I know that voice all too well.

 

"Mark? Oh really? Thanks." I said and tried to redi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter