Chapter 10

Jackson's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 23, 2014

 

The past days were very normal and boring. Except that Jimin is starting to grow into me. Talking to him feels like I'm talking to my cousins. He doesn't judge me or whatso. And I'm very comfortable talking to him. And he also knows about me and Mark and sometimes he gives advices. So much for that, me and Mark: very awkward friends. Okay, so maybe it's my fault but I just want to move on from him that's why I pretend that he's no one. When I hang out with the group (which is very rare now) I don't talk to him but I acknowledge his presence. But it's still a long way. So I just broke it. Is this right? Jimin tells me (even if he really did not say it) that it's not though.

 

 

January 23, 2014

 

It was lunch time but me and BamBam are done eating. BamBam was doing his usual thing in his phone while I texted with Jimin.

 

Jimin was the one who made me happy these days.

 

I've been avoiding Mark for days now and that really makes me sad, not talking to your best best friend is hard you know.

 

I'm glad I had Jimin. I'm glad I opened up to Jimin. Now I still have someone to talk to.

 

"Hey guys, the others are at the cafe nearby, let's join them?" Youngjae appeared from nowhere and told us the news.

 

BamBam looked at me for approval.

 

"Yeah, let's go." I said and stood up.

 

So I am avoiding Mark but not the avoid-really thing. Just the I-don't-know-you thing. And it was okay. But I can't say it's easy. Me and Mark are the 2nd closest best friends within the group (because no one can beat Jaebum and Jinyoung's friendship) and it's hard suddenly not talking to him. Sometimes I get the urge to talk to him about stuff that we both only know but I end up telling BamBam who eyes me weirdly because he doesn't understand.

 

When Youngjae opened the door, my eyes immediately looked for Mark which is at the corner.

 

They're at the corner probably talking about their lives.

 

BamBam jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter