Chapter 2

Jackson's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 22, 2013

 

I'm glad that my friendship with him didn't change, except the part that he doesn't want me to touch him. But it's okay. It's not like I touch him every time. But I do. Anyway, today, I realized (well, what is new) that I still don't want to be just friends with him. But I can't do a thing, can I? Even him talking to his friend is making me mad. I know this is not okay anymore but I can't do anything with this.

 

 

October 22, 2013

 

Me and my friends decided to join a seminar connected about Science and stuff. But that's tomorrow. So for the mean time, we're being lazy in our hotel room.

 

I am watching anime from my laptop, like always, with my friends Jaebum, Jinyoung and Yugyeom. Youngjae is playing a game with the hotel's play station. And I quote, "THIS IS THE BEST HOTEL EVER! Let's never go home!" BamBam and Mark are doing things to their own phones. BamBam, probably in Tumblr again, looking for some weird jokes on which he finds entertaining so that he can tell it to us. Mark is either playing a game or in Instagram or Twitter.

 

When we finished the latest episode of the anime, Jinyoung went beside Mark and hugged him. And what made me a little irritated is that he didn't do anything and let Jinyoung touch him.

 

If he's so okay with Jinyoung touching him, why is he not okay with me touching him?

 

Okay, let's calm down, Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter