Chapter 8

I'm In Love With A Demon?
"Ah...It hurts Sica!"Yuri whined.Jessica was pulling her somewhere.Jessica let go of Yuri and folded her arms.Yuri rubbed her arms and pouted."You're hiding something from me,"Jessica said.Yuri looked at Jessica,confused.She was too hurt to think.

Jessica sighed."Hyoyeon,she's not Taeyeon's girlfriend right?"

"About that...you're right,"Yuri confessed.Jessica kissed Yuri and left the room to search for Taeyeon."That dork is going to get it,"Jessica said to herself.

"Can you help me Taengoo?"Jessica asked Taeyeon.Taeyeon shrugged and walked towards Jessica.The latter pulled Taeyeon as soon as Taeyeon got out of the room p>

"Why are you so violent?"Taeyeon whined while rubbing her hand.Jessica folded her arms and gave Taeyeon a cold stare.

"Why are you lying to Tiffany?"Jessica finally spoke up.Taeyeon laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"It was all Yuri's plan,"Taeyeon said.Jessica punched Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Don't blame my seobang,"Jessica said.

"You should be happy that I paired you guys together at last,"Taeyeon said childishly.

"Fine but if Tiffany is really hurt,I'll kill you,"Jessica said in her deadly tone and walked away.

"Er...Sica,the classroom is on the other side,"Taeyeon said.Jessica turned around and walked the other side.She hid her face so that Taeyeon won't see her red face.Taeyeon shook her head and followed behind Jessica.

"Taengoo,"Hyoyeon whispered to Taeyeon."I think I have a crush on her."Hyoyeon pointed at Nicole.

"You just got into this school and you already have a crush on someone?You're awesome Hyo,"Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"It's not my fault,"Hyoyeon said and surrendered her hands in the sky.

"I know.Go and ask her out,"Taeyeon said and smiled.

"Now's not the right time.How about after you get Tippani?"Hyoyeon said.

.

"Thanks a lot Hyo,"Taeyeon said and hugged Hyoyeon.

"Taengoo,who is this?"Sunny asked and pointed at Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon gulped."T-this is my girlfriend,H-Hyoyeon,"Taeyeon stuttered.

Sunny glared at Taeyeon and began to attack Taeyeon.She tickled Taeyeon causing the latter tot burst into fits of laughter.

"Stop...Sunny...You're...Killing Me!"Taeyeon said in between laughter.

"No I'm not going to,"Sunny said happily and continued to tickle Taeyeon.

"Sooyoung,your girlfriend is killing me!"Taeyeon shouted.Sunny gagged Taeyeon's mouth and smiled evilly.