Chapter 4

I'm In Love With A Demon?
Taeyeon was up early to meet Sooyoung and Sunny."Let's go!"Taeyeon shouted.Sooyoung smacked her."What was that for?"Taeyeon muttered and got in the car.Sunny laughed at their childishness.

What should we get for Jessica?"Sunny asked.Taeyeon grabbed their hands and dragged them to a toy store."A toy?"Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon nodded."I wonder why she's always cheerful,"Sooyoung said.Taeyeon heard it and sighed.You guys don't know how I feel,Taeyeon thought.She looked around the toy store.

--------------------------------

Yuri met up with Jessica and Tiffany."Where's Taeyeon?"Jessica asked Yuri."She went out with SooSun,"Yuri replied.Tiffany's heart sank."Come on,Taeyeon doesn't like anyone who's gloomy,"Yuri said.Tiffany smiled for Taeyeon's sake.

The three of them entered the toy store.Taeyeon saw them and quickly dragged SooSun away."Jessica's here,"she said.She saw Jessica holding hands with Yuri.Taeyeon smiled."Aren't they cute together?"Taeyeon said to Sooyoung."Aren't you jealous?"Sooyoung asked.

"They're meant to be together.Anyways,I like Tiffany,"Taeyeon replied.

"Sunny?Where's Taeyeon?"Jessica asked.Taeyeon quickly walked out of the store."She's somewhere in the mall,"Sooyoung replied.

"Let's play a game.Whoever finds Taeyeon,wins,"Yuri said.Everyone agreed.

---------------------------------

Tiffany ended up being alone.So much for friends,she thought."Boo,"Taeyeon said.Tiffany was startled.Taeyeon chuckled.

Tiffany pouted.Taeyeon patted the seat next to her.They were outside of the mall."I have to tell you something,"Tiffany said.

"What is it?"Taeyeon said.

"I-,"

"You like me?"

"No.Maybe that's why she left you!You're so childish!"Tiffany shouted at Taeyeon.Taeyeon was speechless.Tiffany finally realised what she said.

"Mianhae,Tae,"Tiffany said.

"Everything's my fault!Why does everyone think that?"Taeyeon said and walked away.

Yuri saw the commotion and walked to Tiffany."What happened?"she asked.

"I was mad at her for being so childish,"Tiffany said.Yuri sighed and chased after Taeyeon.

----------------------------------

Yuri found the short girl sitting on the ground."Get out,"Taeyeon said coldly."You know she didn't mean it,"Yuri said.

"But it hurts hearing it,"Taeyeon said.

I thought you were different Tiffany,Taeyeon thought."You should forgive her Tae,"Yuri said.

Taeyeon pinned her to the ground."Forgive her?No way,"Taeyeon said.Her eyes turned red."Maybe never."

She let go of Yuri and went home.

------------------------------

"I bet Taeyeon will forgive you,"Jessica said to me.Yuri finally came back."Where is she?"Jessica asked.

"She walked away from me,"Yuri replied.

"Taeyeon's never been like this,"Jessica said."You must be wrong Yul.Are you sure?"

"I'm not lying,"Yuri said.

Jessica slapped Tiffany."She'll avoid us from now because of you!"Jessica shouted.

"Maybe she would ditch school too,"Yuri added."From the top student,she may go to the end."

"Thank you.Thank you very much Tiffany,"Jessica said to Tiffany.

Yuri shook her head and followed Jessica.Pabo Tiff.You're so stupid!Tiffany thought.