Chapter 5

I'm In Love With A Demon?
The next day,Taeyeon went to school without Yuri.Everyone was staring at her as she walked past the hallway."This is rare,"one of the students said.Taeyeon opened her locker.It showed a picture of her and Sooyeon.She sighed.What did I do to make you leave?

Taeyeon closed her locker and went to the Science room.Yuri saw her and walked towards Taeyeon."Taeyeon,you need to forget about her,"Yuri said.

"Do you think it's that easy?"Taeyeon asked.Yuri sighed."You should really apologize Tae,"she said.

"I'll think about that,"Taeyeon said,resting her head on the table.

Tiffany finally arrived and saw Taeyeon asleep.She smiled."Go talk to her,"Yuri said.Tiffany raised an eyebrow."She's asleep,"Tiffany said.Yuri pushed her towards Taeyeon.

Here goes nothing,Tiffany thought.She shook Taeyeon."Taeyeon-ah,mianhae.You said all that to sudden,"she said.Taeyeon didn't respond.Tiffany looked at Yuri.The latter shrugged.

"I'm really sorry,Taeyeon,"Tiffany said.Taeyeon woke up and looked at Tiffany.She rubbed her eyes lazily."Tell me why you want me to stay away from Jessica,"she said.

Tiffany didn't know what to say.Taeyeon smirked."No reasons?"she said.Taeyeon grabbed her bag and walked out of class.

At the same time,Jessica entered the class.She ignored Tiffany and sat beside Yuri."I want our Taeyeon back,"she said,leaning on Yuri."I know.Everyone does,"Yuri said, Jessica's hair.

-------------------------------------

It was lunch time and Taeyeon still did not show up for any class.Yuri was really worried.Taeyeon had never stayed this long when she's mad."She's going too far,"Yuri muttered,clenching her fist.She left Jessica and Tiffany to find Taeyeon."Where is she going?"Tiffany asked.

Jessica ignored her and ran after Yuri.

Taeyeon was in the forest,the first time she saw Sooyeon."Why?"she asked her.Yuri found her and pinned her against the tree.She punched her countless time."You promised you will start anew!"Yuri shouted.

Taeyeon was bleeding profusely."I can't Yul.She's my first love,"Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon!"Jessica shouted and hugged her.Taeyeon smiled and hugged her back."Saranghae,Jess,"Taeyeon whispered.Jessica let go of Taeyeon and punched her hand.Taeyeon chuckled."Mianhae,"Taeyeon said.Jessica kissed Taeyeon's cheek.Yuri walked away."Is Yuri jelly?"Taeyeon teased.

Yuri turned and said,"A-aniyo."

"Lie,"Taeyeon said.