Chapter 7

I'm In Love With A Demon?
"I can't believe you're that strong,"Taeyeon murmured.Sunny hit her hand."That's what you get for messing with my Shikshin,"she said.

"Taengoo!"someone shouted.Before Taeyeon could even turn,she was tackled into a hug."Do you miss me?"the person asked.Taeyeon chuckled.

"Of course I do.It's been a year!"Taeyeon shouted.The person smacked her head.Taeyeon pouted.

"How are you Hyoyeon?"Yuri asked the girl.The girl,Hyoyeon hugged Yuri next."I'm fine,"she said.Taeyeon put an arm around Hyoyeon's shoulder."Guys,this is Taeyeon's girlfriend,"Yuri lied.Jessica looked at Taeyeon.The latter hid behind Hyoyeon,who was actually her cousin.

"Safe me Hyonnie,"Taeyeon said.Hyoyeon turned and accidentally kissed Taeyeon.Everyone was shocked.Hyoyeon quickly looked away,obviously blushing.Her first kiss was lost to her cousin.

Taeyeon grinned dorkily.She quickly grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and ran away."That danshin is going to get it!"Jessica shouted.Yuri chuckled.Let's see how well you both can act,she thought.

-------------------------------------

When Taeyeon heard the door close,she quickly got down the stairs and glared at Yuri."What?"Yuri said.Hyoyeon got down and joined Taeyeon."Why did you say we were together?"Hyoyeon asked.Yuri smiled.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon ran towards Yuri and pinned her on the sofa."Spill it out or you'll receive the punishment,"Taeyeon said.Yuri kept quiet.

"3...2...1...,"Taeyeon said.

"Fine.I want to see Tiffany jealous.I know that she has a crush on Taeyeon but she didn't want to admit it,"Yuri said.Hyoyeon and Taeyeon smiled at the defeated Yuri.They let go of her and high fived each other.

"I can be your girlfriend,"Hyoyeon said,looking at Taeyeon.Taeyeon winked at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon winked back."You guys look like a real couple,"Yuri said.Taeyeon flicked Yuri's forehead and stuck her tongue out."I'm doing this until Tiffany admits,"Taeyeon said.She walked hand in hand with Hyoyeon to her room since they were sharing a bed.

------------------------------------

"What's up?My name is Hyoyeon,"Hyoyeon said as she entered the classroom.Taeyeon snickered.She pinched Hyoyeon's cheeks."You're so cute,"she said.Hyoyeon grinned.Everyone was looking at them weirdly.Yuri entered the class."What's up double Yeon?"she said.

"Nothing much,"both of them replied at the same time.Yuri walked towards Jessica,who was sleeping.She smiled and took a seat beside her.She was staring at her."You look like a stalker!"Taeyeon shouted from her seat.Hyoyeon laughed.Yuri looked away,blushing madly.Jessica woke up and smiled when she saw Yuri."Yah,why didn't you wake me up?"she asked.

Tiffany entered the room with Siwon.Taeyeon saw that and growled lowly.Hyoyeon grabbed Taeyeon and kissed her.Since Taeyeon wanted to forget about it,she kissed Hyoyeon back.

"Looks like Taeyeon had found another one,"Siwon said.Tiffany turned and saw HyoTae kissing.I thought you like me Tae?she thought.Taeyeon walked towards them."Since you didn't want to admit it,I found another girl who surprisingly almost have the same name as me,"she said.

"My name's Kim Hyoyeon,"Hyoyeon said.Yuri snickered.Jessica looked at Yuri suspiciously.