Chapter 3

I'm In Love With A Demon?
Taeyeon and Yuri were back home.Taeyeon ran to the couch and jumped on it."Umpf,"she said.

Yuri landed on her stomach.Yuri stuck her tongue out."Why are you so heavy?"Taeyeon teased.Yuri punched Taeyeon's hand.Yuri got off of Taeyeon."Taeyeon,could you happen to like Tiffany?"Yuri asked.

"You know that I don't dislike anybody except for You know who,"Taeyeon replied.Yuri sighed.That's not what I meant Tae,Yuri thought.

"I wonder why Tiffany asks me to stay away from Jessica?Does she like her too?"Taeyeon said.Yuri chuckled."Maybe Tiffany thinks you're too childish to be in a relationship,"Yuri joked.

Taeyeon pouted and stood up."You're not fun when it comes to this,"she said and walked to her room.Yuri looked at her best friend going to her room.She rested on the couch for awhile."Her touch was so warm even though she's an Ice Princess,"Yuri said.She oblivious to the short girl who was listening to her.Taeyeon giggled and went back to her room.

--------------------------------

Tiffany opened the door to her room.She put all her stuff down and landed on her bed.She sighed."Why are Taeyeon and Yuri good?Not a single thing they did was bad.They were even attentive in all the classes,"Tiffany said.

She grabbed her pink plushie and hugged it."Should I get rid of them?But Jessica's really happy with them.She even said she likes Yuri,"Tiffany said.This was really getting frustrating for Tiffany.She decided to forget it and took a bath to clear her mind.That Taeyeon.There's something special about her,Tiffany thought.

The next day,Tiffany met The three of them at McDonalds."And I thought Jessica was always the late one,"Taeyeon said,earning a playful slap from Jessica."Mianhae,I slept late last night,"Tiffany said.

Tiffany was really curious about Taeyeon but at the same time,wanting to get rid of her and Yuri.Yuri sighed."Tiffany,can we talk?"Yuri asked.Tiffany did not hear what she said.Taeyeon helped Yuri by snapping her hand in front of Tiffany."What was that for?"Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon shrugged."May I talk to you,Tiffany?"Yuri said.Tiffany nodded.

Both of them took a walk outside."You're curious about Taeyeon right?"Yuri asked.Tiffany looked at her.Was I that obvious?when thought."No I'm not,"she lied.

"Say what ever you want.Like I said,don't make Taeyeon sad.She didn't chose this path.The truth is,she was a human before,"Yuri said.Tiffany gasped.She stopped walking.

"Shocking right?Her girlfriend,Sooyeon,changed her.She accepted that her girlfriend left her soon after that and led a new life by making people happy.However,deep inside,I know she's sad,"Yuri said.She looked at the sky.Tiffany was speechless.She didn't even know what to say.

Taeyeon was piggybacking Jessica.She spotted Tiffany and Yuri and ran towards them."What are you guys talking about?"Taeyeon said,making the two frightened.

Tiffany was asleep behind Taeyeon's back."Yuri,do you mind taking Jessica back home?"Taeyeon asked.

"No problem,Tae,"Yuri said.Taeyeon passed the sleeping girl to Yuri.Taeyeon stretched her hands up high,revealing some of her body.Tiffany was only staring at it."Wah,byunFany,"Taeyeon teased.

Tiffany looked away and blushed.Taeyeon chuckled."Let's go to my house,"Tiffany said.Taeyeon nodded and walked behind of Tiffany.

"You love pink?"Taeyeon said.Tiffany nodded."Now I know what to give for your birthday,"Taeyeon said.Tiffany blushed.Taeyeon patted her head.

"I have to tell you some-,"Tiffany couldn't finish her sentence.Taeyeon kissed her."Mianhae,"Taeyeon said."I couldn't control myself."

Tiffany's face became redder.Tiffany leaned in closer and kissed Taeyeon.Taeyeon smirked.Taeyeon carried Tiffany to the couch.Taeyeon bit Tiffany's lower lip.Tiffany allowed Taeyeon's tongue to enter.

"You're wet,"Taeyeon said hoarsely."It's all because of you,"Tiffany said.

Taeyeon got off of Tiffany and walked out."See you on Monday,"Taeyeon said.

Tiffany nodded.

---------------------------