Chapter 6

I'm In Love With A Demon?
Taeyeon wasn't herself the next day.Her shirt wasn't tucked in her skirt her hair was in a mess."What happened to you?"Yuri asked,stopping her friend from leaving the house.

Taeyeon didn't reply.Yuri sighed.She grabbed her friend's hand and went to her room.Yuri combed her hair and helped her tuck in her shirt.Yuri smiled at her accomplishment."Can I go now?"Taeyeon asked coldly.

Yuri shuddered.She hadn't see her friend this cold before."S-sure,"Yuri stuttered.What the hell is wrong with me?I mean her!she thought.

Tiffany and Jessica were already in school,in their seats.Jessica,being the sleepy head,was in her dreamland.Tiffany turned and looked at the empty seat beside her.She frowned.Where is that dork?she thought.She hit her own head.Why do you care?You are mad at her!

Yuri rushed into the classroom.She was happy yet disappointed when she didn't see Taeyeon in there.Yuri briefly walked towards Tiffany.She gave her a light tap on her shoulder which caused the latter to jumped out of her seat."Yuri ah!You scared me,"Tiffany whined.Yuri looked to the ground,hiding a laughter.She was enjoying it but Taeyeon was still her number 1 priority.

"Have you seen Taengoo?"Yuri asked.Tiffany looked at Yuri,confused."She isn't with you?"she asked.

Just then,Taeyeon entered with a tall girl beside her.She was holding hands with her.At the same time,Jessica woke up and saw the whole thing.Her jaw dropped.Taeyeon looked really happy with the tall girl.Yuri growled lowly so that no one could hear."Sooyoung,"she said to herself.

"What's Sooyoung doing here?"Tiffany said.Yuri looked at Tiffany."You know her?"

"Of course!We met at the toy store remember?'"Tiffany said,adding an eye smile.Yuri hit herself."We're over!"someone shouted.Yuri and Tiffany turned their attention towards the scene.They were shocked to see Taeyeon and Sooyoung literally eating each other.Jessica was on the brink of breaking down.She ran away as the teacher entered the class.

"I'm sorry Jessica.You are meant for Yuri,"Taeyeon said to herself.The tall girl hugged her."Are you sure this is what you want?You can't turn back time,"she said,patting the shorter girl's back."I'm sure,"Taeyeon said confidently.Even if you guys won't talk to me forever,Taeyeon thought.She sighed and sat beside Tiffany.The latter glared at her.

School ended and Yuri pulled Taeyeon back into the class."What was that for?Kissing Sooyoung?"she asked with a hint of disappointment shown on her face.I'm sorry Yuri.This is the only way to get you guys together,Taeyeon thought.Taeyeon looked at Yuri with a blank expression.

"You haven't apologized to Tiffany yet.Now,Jessica's mad at you!"Yuri shouted.Taeyeon didn't move nor change her expression."If you care so much,I dare you to make her fall in love with you,"Taeyeon replied.

Yuri was stunned by Taeyeon's response.She was speechless.Taeyeon chuckled."Are you up for it?"she asked,smirking.Yuri took time to process all the words that Taeyeon had said once again.She finally realised it was all a trick.She punched Taeyeon's stomach really hard,causing Taeyeon to lose balance and fell."You're an idiot Tae,"she said.

"You're the idiot Yuri.It was obvious you like Jessica.Why didn't you just ask me?I have someone else in mind now,"Taeyeon said as she stood up and cleaned herself.Yuri looked at her buddy in disbelief."Are you really the Taeyeon I know?"she asked,poking Taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon pushed Yuri against the wall."Remember our accidental kiss?"Taeyeon whispered in Yuri's ear.Yuri blushed."Yah,that was three years ago,"Yuri said.

Flashback...

Taeyeon and Yuri were in a game if staring.They were waiting for Sooyoung to arrive."Sorry I'm late!"Sooyoung shouted.She tripped on a stick and accidentally pushed Yuri forward,causing her to kiss Taeyeon.

Yuri backed away and blushed.Taeyeon,on the other hand,was grinning like a fool.Sooyoung got up and quickly apologize to them.

End of flashback...

"You even tried time confess to me,"Taeyeon said.She let go of Yuri and looked at the sky."Find her and tell her.Fighting,"Taeyeon said.Yuri nodded and ran to look for Jessica.

"That was nice of you,"Tiffany said.Taeyeon smiled."Sunny will kill me,"she said.Tiffany giggled.Taeyeon looked at Tiffany."Let's make a deal,"she said.

Tiffany tilted her head."How long do you think will Jessica avoid me?"Taeyeon asked.

"I'll say a week,"Tiffany said confidently.Taeyeon patted her head."If you got it right,I'll leave you guys alone.If I got it right,you'll have to go out on a date with me,"Taeyeon said.

Tiffany was lost for words.Taeyeon leaving for good?Tiffany slapped Taeyeon."No,I'm not agreeing,"she said.

Taeyeon sighed."Then admit that you like me,"she said bluntly.Taeyeon was patiently waiting for Tiffany's answer."Kim Taeyeon,how dare you kiss my Shikshin!"Sunny shouted from afar."I better run,"Taeyeon muttered.Tiffany heard that and giggled.Sunny is scary when she's angry.Taeyeon ran as fast as she could.

Yuri found Jessica.The latter was at the park.Yuri quietly walked towards her and hugged her."I have always like you Jessica Jung,"Yuri whispered.Jessica's heart skipped a beat.She didn't know what to say."Taeyeon won't mind Jess.She was the one who told me to get you,"Yuri continued.

So that was all an act to get Yuri to confess to me?Jessica thought.She held onto Yuri's hand."I like you to Yul,"she finally said.Yuri smiled.

"Enough with all the talking.Just kiss already,"Taeyeon said.She was hiding behind a bush from Sunny.Yuri and Jessica blushed.Taeyeon saw Sunny and hid again.Sunny stopped running and looked around."You guys seen Tae?"she asked Yuri and Jessica.Both of them nodded and pointed to the bush.Sunny slowly walked towards the bush and tackled Taeyeon."You guys are traitors!"Taeyeon shouted.Yuri and Jessica laughed.

"Will You be my girlfriend?"Yuri asked Jessica.Jessica smiled and nodded.Both of them kissed for a while and turned to look at Sunny and Taeyeon who were still fighting.

------------------------------------

An update finally done!