Chapter 1

I'm In Love With A Demon?
The sun was up and Tiffany was already dressed up for school.There were still two hours to go though.Tiffany decided to look around the school.She was a new student at SoShi College.

As she walked down the street,everyone was staring at her.Tiffany gave them her eye smile and everyone's heart were fluttered.Little did they know that the girl was a guardian angel.

What a wonderful day,Tiffany thought as she sipped her drink.She was already in school,at the cafeteria.A guy walked towards her."Annyeong,Choi Siwon imnida,"he said,bowing.Tiffany smiled at him."Annyeong,Tiffany Hwang imnida,"she said.

The guy sat beside her.He couldn't take his eyes off her.Tiffany began to worry and said,"Oppa,what's wrong?"

Siwon looked away.He was embarrassed.Tiffany saw Jessica,the person she needed to protect.She said goodbye to Siwon and followed Jessica.

--------------------------------------

Jessica entered the classroom,sleepy."Morning sleepy head,"she heard a husky voice said.Jessica turned and saw Taeyeon.The latter was smiling dorkily.Jessica pinched her cheeks and walked to her seat.

Taeyeon stood beside Jessica."No kisses?"she asked,pouting.Jessica rolled her eyes."Fine then,"Taeyeon said and walked to her best friend,Yuri.

"What's up Yul?"Taeyeon said,taking a seat besides Yuri."Nothing much actually.Want to go to the arcade later?"Yuri said.Taeyeon nodded."Sure."

A girl entered the room.Taeyeon was staring at her.She's beautiful,she thought to herself.She hit herself.Pabo,you have a girlfriend!

"You okay Tae?"Yuri asked,worried at her best friend's sudden action.Taeyeon nodded and rubbed the back of her head.Yuri chuckled and turned back to look at Jessica.I'll get you someday Jess.Wait for me,she thought.

Jessica was slowly falling asleep.A blonde girl sat next to her."Annyeong,Tiffany Hwang imnida,"the blonde girl said.

Jessica looked at her for awhile and rolled her eyes.Tiffany didn't mind her attitude as long as she could protect Jessica.

----------------------------------------

The lesson was finally over.Taeyeon stretched her arms and walked to her girlfriend.She smiled.She started poking Jessica's cheek."Wake up,"Taeyeon said.

Tiffany patted Taeyeon's back.Both of them felt a strange feeling inside of them.Taeyeon turned."What are you doing?"Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled."I'm trying to wake my girlfriend up,"she said.Tiffany felt her heart break when she heard Taeyeon said that.Don't let your guard down Tiff.Remember what you promise,she reminded herself.

"Yul,come here!"Taeyeon shouted.The tall girl ran towards The trio."What is it Tae?"Yuri asked.Taeyeon gave her the 'you-know-what' look.

Yuri nodded.Both of them counted to three together.

"One."Jessica was actually awake.

"Two."Jessica was starting to feel nervous as what they would do to her.

"Th-"Jessica stood up from her seat."Fine,I'm awake,"she said,annoyed.Taeyeon grinned.Tiffany was in awe when she saw Taeyeon's smile.Yuri saw that and decided to snap Tiffany out."Let's go for lunch,"she said.

Taeyeon nodded."Yeah,I'm hungry,"she said.Jessica pinched Taeyeon's cheek again."You're not a shikshin like Sooyoung,"she said.

"I know.I'm better right?"Taeyeon said arrogantly.She earned a smack from Jessica.

"Mianhae,"Taeyeon said and stood beside Yuri.Yuri was now in between her crush and best friend."You coming,Tiffany?"she asked.

Tiffany nodded and joined them.